I applaud the Admin

Started by purelife, Feb 09 06 09:06

Previous topic - Next topic

purelife

Hiya Admin.

Great job with your changes here.  It's so nice to have your name registered and not have to worry about handle-hijackers.  I like the drop-down emoticons and pictures.  

I'm here to stay.  hee hee.. You have the number one admin award!!!  ;)

kits

It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

kingy

ive never tried this but what happens if you try to use a handle that is taken when your not logged in? i guess it does a search on all the registered users?

49er

it shows what a little investment and prompt response to comments and suggestions will do...a giant leap in activities on this forum since the software changeover

Alumni

So far so good. I prefer registration because it brings some civilty into these forums. Too much free reign brings chaos. I'll give DV credit for popularizing the word 'handle-jacking' ...LOL
"People Who Don't Make a Commitment to Me Don't Get My Time" - Annonymous CEO

purelife

LOL...yeah, totally agree.  When they have registration, I may frequent dv more often.  For now, I'll just moderate in silence.  Ooooohhmmmmmmmmmm...........  

Admin

Yes, the Admin is clearly a wonderful human being, probably very handsome, funny, well-hung, witty, caring, great in bed, kind to animals, and ....

Oh shit, did I forget to logout?  lol

Seriously, though, I thank you for you kind words.

[span style="font-style: italic;" class="gen_quote"]"The advantage of doing one's praising for oneself is that one can lay it on thick and exactly in the right places."[/span]            
[a href="http://www.quotationnation.com/quote_25034.htm"][span class="gen_author"][span class="auth"]Samuel Butler (1835-1902) The Way of All Flesh, 1903[/span][/span]            [/a]

I don't live on the edge, but sometimes I go there to visit.

Admin

"great in bed, kind to animals,"

Just so there's no confusion, those last two DON'T go together.....I'm kind to animals, but not that kind.
I don't live on the edge, but sometimes I go there to visit.

purelife

Your welcome.  You deserve it!

Now, one request from moi.

Do you think that you could speed up my junior process to a full-fledged member?  ;Dheheheehe....

purelife

Quote from: Admin on Feb 10 06 03:52[SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]"great in bed, kind to animals,"[/SPAN]

Just so there's no confusion, those last two DON'T go together.....I'm kind to animals, but not [SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]that [/SPAN]kind.

Oh my Admin.  I think that I may just have to report you to the MODERATOR...tee hee ;D