No more flying piggy!

Started by Lise, Feb 23 09 08:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Well, I think I had enough of Mr. Piggy flying. Who's with me? Can TB dismantle the little bugger or is everyone so in love with him that he stays on DS permanently?

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

If we get rid of him....what will Michel do ?????????

I notice you have a most lucky amount of karma !!!!!!  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

TehBorken

I've made it so he'll almost never appear (a 2% chance).  I can take him away completely if people want it gone.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

P.C.

He doesn't bother me.  I don't really try and shoot him much, because I'm so lousy at it, that I end up opening all the adds, pinning topics, closing out my reply......  

I think I might have made a date with Amber too.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

damn bats I tell ya.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Michel

TehBorken

Michel wrote:
 OK I open 4 threads, and I had 4 pigs, now I know I'm not good in maths but that doesn't seems like 2 % to me...  

That's odd...you may need to refresh the browser. It should (now) appear only 2% of the time. Like I said I can remove it entirely if people want. Of maybe we can run it one day a week or something.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

purelife

I usually just mute my music so that no one else can hear the oink oink at work.  It does get in the way sometimes for me cuz my IE is less than 1/4 the size of my monitor.

Gopher

I liked it. Please keep it.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

JJ

2% chance of getting a flying piggy is good, I've spend too much time trying to catch the slippery guy. LOL  

Orik

i miss the pig already lol

and side note just as i post this i get my first pig of the past 3 days. hah

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Lise

Well, I don't wanna be a cry baby but I usually hear my music and then I click to DS and get the oink oink oink......... but if the majority like it then by all means, keep the piggy. I'll just ignore Mr. Bacon from now on
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

P.C. wrote:
If we get rid of him....what will Michel do ?????????

I notice you have a most lucky amount of karma !!!!!!

Sometimes I shoot the pig to shut him up but I usually end missing. Maybe it's the sore loser in me that's speaking.......  

Bill Cosby.

Michel