Happy Valentines Day Everyone!!^___^

Started by Sparkleface, Feb 14 09 03:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparkleface

[span style="color: rgb(255, 64, 159);"]HOPE YOU GUYS ARE HAVING A GREAT DAY!!!=3 I AM!!^^^^^^[/span]

[span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);"]YAY!!^___^[/span]

Oh Hai.=3

P.C.

Happy Valentines Day Sparkle   [img height=514 src="http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i182/jon4got2/valentine/animevalentine.jpg" width=421]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

This Pic Speaks For Itself

have a good one every1

Made using windows paint

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

Is that ever cute.

I'm still wondering why I don't get those anymore.     I've always enjoyed their cleverness.

P.C.

Hmmm.  I use the google search probably daily....but just the regular Google is there.  When I use the google addy, I get them.  But they used to default to that on a regular google search. (from the Google toolbar)

P.C.

Both google.ca and google.com work.  But I never had to do that before.  Whatever page came up from a google search, would display the current insignia.  I have the google tool bar, so it has just always been there.

Orik

I just get a Normal looking google page no odd charecters or nothing wonders if somethings wrong with my firefox.

Made this for U PC I will let the Pic speak for its self

[img style="width: 552px; height: 453px;" src="http://i39.tinypic.com/2z8qcya.jpg"]

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Michel

P.C.

Thank you Orik.  That's very sweet.  

Orik

You Are Most Welcome PC.

Same Google for me in IE and Firefox.. its gotta be something wrong with my PC if everyones looks like Michels or maybe the something wrong is with Michels PC

Either way what I see

Michel