Van...HOW WAS ITALY ?

Started by P.C., Feb 11 09 11:50

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

I'm so hoping you had a fabulous time.  Would also love it if you shared a few pics and some stories of your trip.  I live vicariously through non-flight-fearing people.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

Yes. Photos please. Italy's one place I can never get enough of.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Thinking about being in Italy is something I can never get enough of.

Gopher

When you think of Italy - what first comes into your mind? (In fact this might be a good idea for as thread - countries and what we asociate with them).  

P.C.

The Renaissance and Baroque.  

And Pizza

Gopher

Music, wine, ice-cream, tomatoes, pasta, blue skies, sunshine, orange groves..and pizza.  

Lil Me

*gesticulates madly with hands*

*kisses on one cheek*

*kisses on the other cheek*

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Orik

mafiosa or is it mafioso. grease balls cheese balls comercial drive.  hot women  revenge... gangland slayings kidnappings... rome the papacy... the pope...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.