Rate my cock

Started by Michel, Feb 01 09 02:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Michel

Lise

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Lise

Of course, my mind is NOTHING like yours, Obi C'mon Bone Me.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Orik

I found exactly what i expected a picture of a big old rooster

This is a painting my adoptive mother made of her favorite [a href="http://i42.tinypic.com/25k50g2.jpg[/img]COCK[/a]  

my mum made most of her art work on or of  wood that she would hand cut, stencil and draw on then she would hand carve and etch before she aged it through different methods she burned this one used a wood burning tool. she hand painted it then she shellacked it for protection and then it was cobbled together...
And  you all thought Lise was the gifted one with hand jobs

i think this would of sold for 150 to 300 in my mums shop... but i never realy did check the cost of her artwork handicraft things. i do know they were not cheap...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Orik

well it helps if i post pictures doesnt it lol
[img style="width: 221px; height: 282px;" src="http://i42.tinypic.com/5e69ld.jpg"]
[img style="width: 222px; height: 297px;" src="http://i40.tinypic.com/33or0xj.jpg"]
[img style="width: 222px; height: 290px;" src="http://i43.tinypic.com/25qd8d2.jpg"]

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

I envy you, Michel  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

LOL!  I can always count on Goph for a well-timed laugh.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Wait.... is that cock romanticizing the lower chicken???? How can you have it on your wall, Orik??
Bill Cosby.

Orik

well a strong wire hanger is anchored into the wall in 2 spots then using a tri hook over the wire... the wooden cocks are then hung =D

[img style="width: 532px; height: 707px;" src="http://i43.tinypic.com/25qd8d2.jpg"]

Edit no Lise as you can see in the enlarged picture that this Cock is not romanticizing the other one...  sheesh ur being true to form by being as dirtied minded as ever  
However that Cock has been Exposed to to much Flash  [img style="width: 37px; height: 45px;" src="richedit/smileys/Happy/4.gif[/img]

no choking the chickens m-kay

[table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]    [style type="text/css"]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/style] [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]ke[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]cho[/td][td]s[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="afeadb1b31985abf7d8f9af7cf3e7361" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]  [input name="post" value="Save" onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="s" tabindex="3" type="submit"] [input name="preview" value="Preview" onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == " undefined="" !document.postmodify.attachmentpreview.value="" ||="" confirm('you="" will="" have="" to="" reattach="" any="" attachments,="" continue="" with="" preview?'))="" &&="" submitthisonce(this);="" accesskey="p" tabindex="4" type="submit"]

Michel

P.C.

I was just about to defend you Michel....[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/d038.gif" border=0]  I saw that false blame was being placed on your shoulders !!!  Poor misunderstood you.  Maybe you could sue for defamation.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Orik

in my defence pls note the posting time of 01:09:57 AM and my current lack of sleep from bouts of insomnia... thus leading me to mistake lise for michel... they r both so similar especialy when it comes to the perversity of rating cocks and breasts they are a mathced pair =D it is hard to tell them apart =D  sory michel... u r blameless this time... though i could of sworn it was u who had posted that last night...

crawls back to bed mumbling to myself but... but...  i was sure it was michel who had posted it last night...

[table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]    [style type="text/css"]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/style] [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]mb[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]chi[/td][td]s[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="380a3cf09dd9e5d42917c03cd14c9206" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]  [input name="post" value="Post" onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="s" tabindex="3" type="submit"] [input name="preview" value="Preview" onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined" || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) && submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="p" tabindex="4" type="submit"][img]Themes/default/images/blank.gif" alt="" id="fetchSessionTemp"]

Chimbs ?  shouldn't it be Chimps ?

Michel