2 (28.6%)
okay
2 (28.6%)
Fun fantastic adventure?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Lise

Love Bleach. Best anime eva.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

I love Bleach too.  My whites are whiter and my colours are brighter.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sparkleface

Lise-Thats so cool!!^___^ I also love that show!XD I thought I was the only one on this site that was into anime.=) My fav characters are not the main ones though.Lol. I find it starts off slow but when they go to soul society it gets so exciting! and it keeps getting better, they have so many characters I love^___^ and they keep adding new ones!XD I read the updated manga.^^^^^^^^^

P.C-Lol. I actually don't like actual bleach.D: The smell of bleach makes me so sick to the point of passing out.I think Im allergic to it.

Oh Hai.=3

Lil Me

I love bleach.  
 That's why my towels are faded, my dishcloths have holes in them, and most of my dark clothes and sheets have purple bleach stains. (I'm not kidding)

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]   .
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.