Some well known villages of France... :-Þ

Started by Michel, Feb 05 09 09:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Lil Me

HA!  Took me a few puzzling minutes.  Until I said the names out loud!

(plus, I was wondering if Nouillorc had something to do with noodles..)

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Orik

the first two are
new york and lost English or los angeles which ever floats ur boat i guess

but i dont understand the other 2 to well...
 saint gopher gapour street gapour   i just dunno  im just not getting the jokes

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Lise

Cancun and Singapore. Funny, Michel. Thanks for sharing.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

[link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:/Users/User1/AppData/Local/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_filelist.xml"][!--[if gte mso 9]][xml]  [w:WordDocument]   [w:View]Normal[/w:View]   [w:Zoom]0[/w:Zoom]   [w:HyphenationZone]21[/w:HyphenationZone]   [w:DoNotOptimizeForBrowser/]  [/w:WordDocument] [/xml][![endif]--][style] [!--  /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal    (mso-style-parent:"";    margin:0in;    margin-bottom:.0001pt;    mso-pagination:widow-orphan;    :12.0pt;    font-family:"Times New Roman";    mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";    mso-ansi-language:FR-CA;) @page Section1    (size:8.5in 11.0in;    margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;    mso-header-margin:.5in;    mso-footer-margin:.5in;    mso-paper-source:0;) div.Section1    (page:Section1;) --] [/style][span style="" times="" new="" roman="" ;="" lang="FR-CA"]   [/span]