Advice please

Started by Sparkleface, Jan 21 09 01:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparkleface

Yeah maybe. I have to research a bunch more I guess. I wish I just grew up in a bigger city. Then I wouldn't jave to move in order to go to a decent school or get a decent job.-sigh-  
Oh Hai.=3

P.C.

Nothing wrong with small towns.....I guess it just depends on what you're after.  It's all relative though, Sparkle.  Along with higher paying jobs and opportunities comes a higher cost of living.  WAY higher.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sparkleface

yeah I know. Just hearing the costs of the apartments there and the school gave me a headache. lol. But I wanna have lots and lots of moneys because money is my friend. I'd like one day to own my own fancy spa or salon so I could be the boss, earn alot of moneys and not have to work asss much. Then I'd also be able to tell others what to do.  I would make such a cool boss.=P lol.  
Oh Hai.=3

Lil Me

Ok sparkle- here's a thought....
 Start with the BASICS of hair in your own town, or maybe the closest city.  Then maybe you can take advanced training in colours, weaves, etc.  Once you have some experience and feel more comfortable about going far away.

An old friend of mine cuts my hair.  She's wikkid with scissors and never went to a school.  She apprenticed under another great stylist after the was hired in a salon as a receptionist and became interested in that field.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

"yeah I know. Just hearing the costs of the apartments there and the school gave me a headache. lol. But I wanna have lots and lots of moneys because money is my friend."

Money just pretends to be your friend....it's really quite fickle.   The real friend is a job you enjoy doing.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sparkleface

Thank you for all the help and advice guys!!!!=) ^^^^^^^ Actually, I just found a fantastic school closer by, still have to move away, but I have family in this other place thats going to take me in.^^^^ And a cousin who is doing the sam coarse there now.^^^^ YAYZ!!!!!!!  
Oh Hai.=3

Michel

Sparkleface

Thank you Mr Michel.^_________^ Im very excited!^^^^^^  
Oh Hai.=3

Gopher

Great news, Sparkleface. Let us know how you go on.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sparkleface

Thanks.=) Ofcorse I will!!^___^ lol. It's not for awhile though, til september.^____^ YAYZ though!  
Oh Hai.=3

|