Pepper =(

Started by Orik, Jan 29 09 04:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Orik

I Miss my baby. [a href="http://www.meowaid.org/adoptiongallery/Pepper.html"]Pepper Furball Smurf
[/a]
i miss her so much...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Lise

Hmm.... why are you adopting her out?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

I hope she gets the caring and loving home she deserves.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

i surendered her to meaowaid cause my health was very bad. my liver can still go either way my health can go tits up at anytime. i know my life expectancy is shit...

im just to sick to look after pepper and myself... aif i end up dieing or back in the hospital for another month.. it is unfair on my baby. she has been placed into a good forever home. where she can be loved and get the vet care and special attention she needs. a[span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 64);"] house that is bug free and safe for her.. no bed bugs or fleas to bite her[/span] and feed on her blood driving her mad with their bites... no cockroaches climbing all over her food or drowning in her water dish.. and some one who can clean her litter box everyday...  

pepper is my baby and deserves much more than i can offer at this time... maybe if i recover my health to the point were i am no longer fearing about a relapse and my doctors are no longer seriously concerned for me either... maybe then i can bring pepper back home or adopt a new kitty...

to bring a pet home to this house, this apartment with its current bug problems is unfair and tatamount to torture. a cat or a dog deserves a safe home enviroment. if a person can not offer that to their pets their family. well they have no right to have a pet. what i did is for the best for her.  pepper, needs a home she can be safe and a parent who can lavish attention on her and giver her what she needs

the truth is i can not.. i can barely make this house livable for me let alone make it safe for her.. bette ri live in a shit hole than subject a innocent life a lovely girl like pepper to the same shit life...

when i came home from hospital to see that my baby had lost almost 6 lbs  and was nothing but skin and bones,  pepper was coverd in from ear to tail tip with fleas & bedbugs.

my house was infested from floor to cieling with these damn dirty bugs. it is still infested but it is getting better... but the bug treatments are dangerous to my health cause they use toxic chemicals.. getting this apartment bug free may take another 2 or 3 months..

when i found mice living in my bookcase sighs well i cried cause i knew this was no longer a safe home for pepper... she deserved better than me finding that she wont eat and needed special care... i broke down.. i cried cause i love her to much to subject her to the misfortues in my life any more...

i can live with cockroaches the odd flea the millions of bed bugs & a few mice  .. but pepper doent need to. not when theirs better homes for her... so i contacted meowaid to make sure pepper got a btter home than i can offer... i hope you don't think of me as bad for wanting to make sure she has a safe home and a better life than i have..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Lise

Sorry to hear that Orik. It is very difficult to give up any pet. At least Pepper has gone to a better home.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Orik

yes lise at least i dont have to worry about her starving or being lonely or anything else.  if i get sick again. i don't have to worry about her safety .. now i only have to worry about recovering