Hairstyles! YEAH!

Started by Sparkleface, Jan 28 09 01:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparkleface

What's your favorite hairstyle?=) I am trying to decide and it's driving me nuts.>< lol. What do you like on the opposite sex?
I  deffiently wanna keep long hair but I don't know if I should get a bang or not.D: I think a blunt straight bang looks nice, but maybe a razored side swept bang? I want to pick something that is really femmine but also a little sass, you know really trendy. I was thinking long layers and fuller at the top with some razored peices...... On Guys I LOVE the scene/emo styles with the razored stuck up peices and stuff, and some streaks of unnatural color in dark hair.=)

Peoples tells me hair stuff!!! Yeah! Hairstyles/colors is always a super fun exciting topic.=)  
Oh Hai.=3

TehBorken

I just like mine short. Not quite wash 'n wear, but short. I love my wife's pony tail, though. It's so damn cute.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Get A Life Already

OMG enough with the stupid topics.  Get your hair cut any damn way you want.  

purelife

Sparkleface, for us to really recommend a hairstyle that suits you, you would need to post a pic.    

Michel

Lise

I'm getting a Honger-style haircut when I go to HK so watch out!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Sparkleface

Get a life already- I have a life, it just happenes to be very boring hence my coming on here. BUt If you don't like my threads then don't read them. simple. Think you can handle it? It's not like im forcing you to read and or comment, if you don't like my threads I seriouslly don't give a hell.=) Okie dokie?  I made a thread about what IM interested in, not you. Like when I see threads I don't find interesting I don't read them. That's what normal people do, you see. So feel free to keep writting your opinions though, just know that I don't care about them.=)^__^

Purelife- I just may one day post my picture yet.=)

Michel- Nice try.=) and I still think your tenkani.

Lise- I hope your hairstyle turns out wonderful!

^_____________________^

Oh Hai.=3

Sparkleface

Tehborken- Lol. Yeah, pony tails are nice.^^^^ It's cute and simple.  
Oh Hai.=3

Michel

Lise

[img style="WIDTH: 183px; HEIGHT: 273px" height=404 src="http://blufiles.storage.live.com/y1pNoAxqgJY2yUimXAEIHP4wbVgmAjkmeopHiOEzLRCZaMoQ07L-bqmsx_uCnOO9eaT_roHeTzxmnQfoK9ODOEeX31GBi7QfbZl" width=172]

I'd love to have something like this one but I think it's only in my dreams. How about you, Sparks? Have a pic somewhere?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sparkleface

Lise- I know I had some great hairstyle pictures saved, I'll try and find them.=) I like that picture, it's simple, sweet and innocent looking.=)

Michel- I don't know why, but from your posting style and just my overall vibe, I think your tenkani.=)

Oh Hai.=3

Michel

Sparkleface

-Sigh- I think so too. But everybody needs a little tenkani.=3  
Oh Hai.=3

Michel