Gong Hei Fat Choi!

Started by JJ, Jan 26 09 03:01

Previous topic - Next topic

WunderZ evARKidd

now would be a good to actualyl CREATE a NEW year, instead of just SAYING it, and repeating teh same shit last year but just age more....

gather the armies of fire and space

[table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]     [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]am[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]afl[/td][td]e[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]

WunderZ evARKidd

Signed AlphA flame....

[table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]     [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]nd[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]blo[/td][td]e[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]

Sportsdude

cool! The garden is free!
ugh, I need to find somebody to go with me, but apparently I'm the only one really interested.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Actually might be easier if you go by yourself.  It's crowded.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

Is it ok to use your camera in the rain?  Can you cover it with something?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Michel

Michel

Gopher

Rotten here as well.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.