Pic's of Forum posters & how you imagine them

Started by Orik, Jan 25 09 08:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Lil Me

Sawdust is very tall and looks quite professorial....and every single thing he says is totally funny.

Russ looks like...Russ.  He reminds me a lot of the uber smart animated dog Gromit (from Wallace & Gromit).  The one who reads Electronics for Dogs and has longsuffering patience for projects that go awry.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Van_Guy has been told by many that he looks like a cross between Shaggy (from Scooby Doo) and Tom Green.

Van guy has much nicer hair and he's far more handsome than Tom Green.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

imagine if u will a cross of Jacques Cousteau and Bill Murray add a 5 day growth of beard 6 feet of height and you got Russ...

[img style="width: 219px; height: 157px;" src="http://www.salavaux.ch/%7Eblog/media/1/20051126-charles_meylan_cousteau.jpg"][img style="width: 157px; height: 157px;" src="http://www.hecklerspray.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/bill-murray.jpg"]

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Orik

add a little don knotts to that mix of van guy for a better image of his looks =D

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

LOL. Very funny thread. Y'know what, I think Russ reminds me of a goat. A super cool goat. *sigh - I miss him*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

I remembered this pic from the 'Which Celebrity do you Look Like' thread.

[img style="WIDTH: 275px; HEIGHT: 211px" height=441 src="http://www.jackie-chan.ru/upload/upload1/Maggie_Cheung_03.jpg" width=617]

Miss Lil Me  ^^^^ Absolutely

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sparkleface

Actually It's kind of strange but Tenkani reminds me of spongebob.=3 Lol. don't know why but When I watch spongebob I picture tenkani. eheheheh.=)  
Oh Hai.=3

purelife

ooooo....purty pic of Miss Lil Me indeed!!

I imagine Michel kinda like Inspector Gadget but with his hiking boots.

Gophie as Harrison Ford.

purelife

Indiana Jones is a good one too!  I didn't think of that.  Inspector Gadget popped into my mind along with hiking boots. :D

I imagine P.C. as the next best home decor/arts and crafts/cooking to Martha Stewart.  

P.C.

Michel ?  Michel is that you ?  

|