Okay, Im gonna ask it!

Started by Sparkleface, Jan 24 09 08:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparkleface

Does anyone know what happened to Tenkani/Postmonkee?  I fiqured he just got sick of talking to me, but he's nowhere here.=(   Did he tell anyone he was leaving or did he just get sick of this site or something.?    lol. I know it was alonnnnnng time ago, but I was just curious.  
Oh Hai.=3

Michel

Sparkleface

=( Thanks. Yeah I misses his emails. He was amazing. Too bad you weren't on this when he was. He tolded me he would be my friend forever or until I got sick of his ramblings, but I could never get sick of his emails.D: and he lefted anyways. =( lol. Oh well, I just wanted to ask is all.^^^^  
Oh Hai.=3

Lil Me

He's still alive.  I'll say no more.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

Didn't he sneak in again within the last 6 weeks or so, using yet another name?  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sparkleface

Oh....I guess he just dont wanna talk to  me. D: Oh well.....

Arh, my compy is so slow and it's driving me crazy.><  

Oh Hai.=3

ProjectoR kiDD

that flying home page PIG is pissin me off, i got my music cranked n the oinks are sickening......

tenkani is on my facebook, under "William" something

i think i deleted him for being an anti revolution nerd

alpha

||||GameoFeartH2oo8||||
First girl + Last man in the univrse to connect the chain of life
Revolt or die old, vancouver is the centre of control
the game player is here
"our planets nightmare is not over yet"
"ill find you somday, im sure of it"
Alpha

Michel

P.C.

Don't be taking tenkani's name in vain.  

*I miss him.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sparkleface

I miss him too.D: I thought we had some pretty interesting indepth convo's...><I guess he got sick of me.D:  
Oh Hai.=3

Michel

Lil Me

Just don't laugh like a Frenchman and your plan might work.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Sparkleface

Oh Hai.=3

Michel