Numberlogy anyone?

Started by Sparkleface, Jan 22 09 05:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparkleface

So does anyone go for that stuff? If so what number are you?

Im 11 and thats a master number, therefore I am teh Master.  HURRAY!  
Oh Hai.=3

Michel

P.C.

I don't even know how to know what my number is.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sparkleface

It's easy. Just search Numberlogy and you should find a site that does it for you. It has to do with your birthdate and your name and adding the numbers a certain way.  
Oh Hai.=3

Michel

Sparkleface

Really?  I can believe he would be 666 anyways.I like the fact I gots a special number.=) Hey Michel, just a random comment but you know for some reason you really remind me of tenkani/Postmonkee.  
Oh Hai.=3

Lil Me

My birthdate is all multiples of 3.
 I once dated someone whose birthday day/month was exactly half mine (also divisable by 3), and he was 3 years older.
 I wondered if this was significant.
 Alas, it was not to be.  

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Michel

Sparkleface

Lil me- You should look it up.=) I know that most numberlogy numbers are a single diget, the double digets are less common and called master numbers. Also most master numbers also go along with a single diget number. For example, I have a master number of 11, but I also have the life path of 2. 11 and 2 go togeather. However someone who gets the number 2, does not get 11. 11 is like a more in depth and deeper meaning of 2. Therefore 11's are all of 2 and alot more ........If that made any sence.>< lol.  
Oh Hai.=3

P.C.

I just looked quickly.....and checked the first site I came to.  It says my number is 1.  I read the characteristics of a 1....and there was nothing even close to me.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Sparkleface

Michel- lol. numbers are so much fun.=P except in math.>< I know your not him, I just was reminded and thought to randomly type it.=)    
Oh Hai.=3

Sparkleface

PC- Make sure you find a good site. I'll try if I can find one.  
Oh Hai.=3

Michel