Quirky Things About You

Started by Lil Me, Jan 22 09 09:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Lil Me

List some quirky facts about yourself:
 --

I like the number 3.  I do repetitive things in 3s.
 My eyes are always red at the end of the day.
 I don't like the last sip of tea, coffee, or beer in each serving.
 I don't like the dregs of cereal milk or melted ice cream in the bowl.
 MSG gives me itchy eyes.
 My fingernails grow at hyperspeed, and I usually cut them every Wed.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

I share one quirk with you Lil Me.....my nails also grow at hyperspeed....and my hair as well.

-If someone tells me to relax, it most often has the opposite affect.

-I'm not a ketchup person, yet I prefer ketchup on my French toast, rather than the more common powdered sugar or syrup.

-I don't like beef stews or soups or in Chinese food, yet I like beef.

-I like all the stuff in my fridge to be transferred to unified bottles or jars or containers, because I don't like all the clashing labels. (ok...this one might be a little beyond a quirk)

-I don't have armpit hair...never have....perhaps it's too busy growing at hyperspeed on my head. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0]    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

What are you laughing about.  

Michel

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a090.gif" border=0]              Perhaps that's TMI.                                                                   .  

Michel

P.C.

Too Much Information.    Upon rethinking, I have realized that it is not a quirk, but an oddity.  

Gopher

I ignore 'good' advice when it's unsolicited.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

[UL] [LI]My eyes are always red too, at the start of the day.  (dunno why)[/LI] [LI]When I have a hotdog, I only want sauerkraut on it[/LI] [LI]I don't like ketchup with my fries[/LI] [LI]I cheat and check the ending of a book to see if the character is still alive before I continue reading it (or have a happy ending)[/LI][/UL] I'll have to think of more later.

Lil Me

P.C.- you're quite fortunate to have the quirky hairless armpits!

Uh...I've got an armit thing....this is probably TMI as well.

I developed vestigial (extra) nipples in the armpit region.  After Jeckyl was born, I had breast milk dripping out of my armpits- not just through the vestigial nipples, but through regular armpit flesh.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

LOL.  Heard something on the radio this morning that Skeptic Cat would love to make fun of....
 *drum roll please*
 Breast enlargement by hypnosis.

Michel

Sparkleface

hmmm. I have like a million quirky things about me since Im a complete nutcase. hmmm

- I sleep with a stuffed bunny and a Deidara (anime) stuffed doll....(yes, seriously)
- I also sleep with the light on alot since Im a complete pansy.
-Despite being a pansy I am also a cool kickass ninja.(well, in my head I am)
-When I get mad at people without realizing it, I always appartently stick my head and nose up in the air and refuse to look or talk to them.( Hay, I am too mature)
- I get hyper alot and can laugh at hours at the stupdiest things....Usually I laugh so hard my eyes are watering like crazy and I fall down holding my stomach.
-I fall down alot and bang into things alot.
-Im pretty sure theres at least 6 other people inside my head, yeah.
-If I see a bug I'll seriouslly run for my life screaming and possibly crying.
- I have a obsession with heights and generally every movie I watch I'll look up the heights of the main actresses or anyone I think is around my height. If their taller then me Im happy, If their shorter then me Im upset.
-Im pretty sure Im gonna eventually be the crazy cat lady. I love cats.
-I phone my own number so I get the voice machine and sing into the phone and then listen to my message so I can hear what I sound like, Then erase it and do it again and again. Sometimes I axidentlly forget to earse it and the message goes through. Thus pissing my mom off who has to listen to the whole message before deleteing it. and my retarded singing. ahahaha. Yeah I cant sing at all...my voice is too high.=(

-I am obsessed with hair color as well.

-Theres alot more but I cant remember them all rite noe.

Oh Hai.=3