Drinking sucks.(My pointless rant....YAYZ)

Started by Sparkleface, Jan 21 09 08:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparkleface

[span style="color: rgb(169, 74, 118);"][span style="color: rgb(255, 128, 191);"][span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 127);"]So I just turned 20 and before my 20th birthday I have never drank. I mean I attempted to many times but it all tasted so vile I couldn't force myself to drink it, or if I did manage to swollow some I instantly threw it up. Anyways, all my friends mocked me for it, so on my birthday this year(which was also on New Years Day) My friends were over and nagggged and nagged me into attempting to drink again. Upon much effort and orange juice(upon which I now find disgusting) I actually managed to get drunk. It was fun, I was very happy and laughy, falling down everywhere and well very giddy. I was a fun/funny drunk. I remember saying" We should do this every week!" Then it happened.. I fell down(yet again) But this time I ended up breaking my foot.>< I had to be laied on the couch, anyways later on everyone eles went to bed but I opted to stay on the couch since my foot hurt too much to sleep. Then I sobered up and I finally knew the meaning"hang over" and why people complain so much.>< Sooo, the night went from me hoping to the bathroom, giving me a pounding headache, going to the couch to try and relax, starting to feel better but then having to go to the bathroom again, thus creating more of a headache(since I had to pee like every 15 minutes) and then the throw up started.So all in all I think I shall never drink again.Ever. Anyone eles have any drinking stories?[/span][/span]
[/span]  
Oh Hai.=3

Orik

hmmm sounds like a new nikisparkles / raor / i dunno... style of poster.. anyways welcome to ds

sorry sparkleface no drinking storys. i have many and more storys of others but none i can violate confidentiality about.. and as for my own drinking storys their are none...really i was more of a pot head than a booze hound.

i do have one story after a night of beer at a local nudie club over a 2 hr period i must of downed 3 pictures of beer i dont know how many pints that is 10 pints maybe ?

i made it home safely no storys to tellabout that but during the night i felt unwell, it came on so suddenly, i had no time to get to the bathroom. so i opted vomit out the bedroom window. i vomited out the window but it was not a projectile vomit, so it got all over the side of the house.

the next morning hungover to hell and back, i ended up having to use a hose and long handle scrub brush to wash the vomit off the side of the house...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Lil Me

I think we've all talked on the big white telephone.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

So...is a phone a boy....or a girl.....and what are the tell-tale signs.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Sorry for thinking that telephones were female.  It just seemed logical.  

P.C.

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/a010.gif" border=0]  It's not true.  I wear a bra.