Drinking sucks.(My pointless rant....YAYZ)

Started by Sparkleface, Jan 21 09 08:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

oye drinking stories...hmmm I'll pass. My drinking stories end up becoming life stories and give too much insight from where I came from and why I won't go back. lol

weird what happens when people are drunk.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sparkleface

Orik wrote:
hmmm sounds like a new nikisparkles / raor / i dunno... style of poster.. anyways welcome to ds

sorry sparkleface no drinking storys. i have many and more storys of others but none i can violate confidentiality about.. and as for my own drinking storys their are none...really i was more of a pot head than a booze hound.

i do have one story after a night of beer at a local nudie club over a 2 hr period i must of downed 3 pictures of beer i dont know how many pints that is 10 pints maybe ?

i made it home safely no storys to tellabout that but during the night i felt unwell, it came on so suddenly, i had no time to get to the bathroom. so i opted vomit out the bedroom window. i vomited out the window but it was not a projectile vomit, so it got all over the side of the house.

the next morning hungover to hell and back, i ended up having to use a hose and long handle scrub brush to wash the vomit off the side of the house...

[br style="color: rgb(160, 64, 255);"][span style="color: rgb(160, 64, 255);"]Im not new.D: I've been here for awhile, actually I used to have another account on this called Yuki. But I got annoyed and deleted my Yuki account and when I wanted to come back I made this account....But that was along time ago too. Not surprising you dont know my name though, I mean I only used to come on to read and reply to my emails from Tenkani, but then he lefted.=( so I did too....BUt now Im back...YAYZ.^____^[/span][br style="color: rgb(160, 64, 255);"][br style="color: rgb(160, 64, 255);"][span style="color: rgb(160, 64, 255);"]Anyways, Yeah I would never drink outside at a club. I would be too paranoid and such. Plus I am just way too loud when Im drunk and I would probally say alot of things to complete strangers and make a fool out of myself. lol.(more so then usual) Just in the house when my friends ordered a pizza, when the pizza guy came I saluted him and asked him to join the party. lol. I kept going on and talking and then I fell down, spilling my drink all over the place, some on him and all I could do was burst out laughing from the floor. Im pretty sure I embarrassed him anyways. he had a WTF look on his face. ha.[/span][br style="color: rgb(160, 64, 255);"][br style="color: rgb(160, 64, 255);"][span style="color: rgb(160, 64, 255);"]Yeah Im glad I didn't throw up much though, and when I did throw up I manged to make it to the bathroom. Hurray for no vomit to clean up. lol.[/span]

Oh Hai.=3