The Trash Can

Started by Gopher, Jan 05 09 11:44

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

Persistent stomach ache.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Sounds like a lot of sick going on in this thread.

My item for The Trash Can is the new trash can given to all in our area.Love the zero waste program, but there is something wrong with the design of the compost bin.  It stinks before it's even a third full and creating a fruit fly problem.  It's odd because the same garbage could be in my regular under the sink open bin, and it never smells.  Talked to a few neighbours, and they are experiencing the same problem.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

DDD

P.C. wrote:
 Sounds like a lot of sick going on in this thread. [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Sad/11.gif"]

My item for The Trash Can is the new trash can given to all in our area.Love the zero waste program, but there is something wrong with the design of the compose bin.  It stinks before it's even a third full and creating a fruit fly problem.  It's odd because the same garbage could be in my regular under the sink open bin, and it never smells.  Talked to a few neighbours, and they are experiencing the same problem.[/DIV]
 I just got told to put my can on the otherside of the lane as they can not pick up from my side.............

I had asked them years ago if I can get out of there crappy pick up as I take most of my garbage to work..... 2 cans only now just one.............f*ck them i say....

and I will never use the other can
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

P.C.

Ours has just switched from once a week pick-up to once every two weeks.  It's not an issue for the amount of garbage, but the stink problem is an issue.  Putting it outside is not an option with the bears and cougars around.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

Varifocal lenses

Gopher

The shortening evenings.

purelife

I like the shortening evenings because lil guy falls asleep right away instead of lingering in his bed, yapping away when it's still bright out.  

And it reminds me that fall is here which is one of my favorite season. :)

DDD

BS............can is full now

Gopher

As long as the trash can remains twinned with a black hole, it can never be full  

DDD

Good to know as the BS is still flowing

Gopher

False claimants to the last word!

DDD

Gopher

People who accuse others of claiming what they know they own.

DDD

LOL     more BS

Gopher

You're certainly providing a lot, DDD

|