The Trash Can

Started by Gopher, Jan 05 09 11:44

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Natasha

What about going out to a community center or something? Do you attend church? Does that church host a holiday dinner?

Sorry about all the questions.

Orik

Wasn't feel strong enough to go all the way to the church, just to tired and have been feeling really unwell. I would rather not go out at all if I can help it. Normally I attend the church for Holiday gatherings and meals.  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

If you get to know the people they'll probably call in on you (not so much to preach at you, but just because they're nice folks),
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

Orik wrote:
Wasn't feel strong enough to go all the way to the church, just to tired and have been feeling really unwell. I would rather not go out at all if I can help it. Normally I attend the church for Holiday gatherings and meals.  
   Your church should do home visits. That would be so nice. Maybe you should mention it at your next church meeting.

Gopher

The Tea Party

Natasha

Cold days  =(

I'm just not ready for them yet.

DDD

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

New York New York Freeganism yuck

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

Tennants who refuse to get their stuff out.

DDD

Natasha

Gopher

Oh, good one - I wonder why it's taken so long to get there.

Orik

Thought it was covered under all Sicknesses Illness.

Viral Hepatitus.

Liver Failure.

Natasha

Orik wrote:
Thought it was covered under all Sicknesses Illness.

Viral Hepatitus.

Liver Failure.

Guess those were covered  under that same heading too.

DDD

being sick for the last month......ffs coming down with it again

|