The Trash Can

Started by Gopher, Jan 05 09 11:44

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

Natasha wrote:  She probably does that anyway. You know how women are. lol.. there I go saying manly things again  ;)
Lol

New for the trashcan

Mice... particularly the ones smart enough to avoid all 4 of the damn traps I laid out with peanut-butter- cheese and little bits of bread balls.  an asotment of baits but they arnt touching them. next step glue traps..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

LOL    poor Orik.  

That trash can is a great place for mice, spiders and lizards.

Sportsdude

Places that glorify Confederate mythology.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

messy road work

Gopher

Work that is done on the same stretch of road  more than five times per year.

DDD

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

^ aww bless your heart.

[img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Love/8.gif"]  Get well soon.

Trash can item of the day...laundry. With so much going on, it's piling up on me  :(   Can't wait to go through that part of my home.

Gopher

Whatever it is that wakes me up at 4.45 every morning.

Orik

The News paper thief who steals the paper from in front of my door before I wake up.

being alone on thanksgiving and eating food from the food bank.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

Orik wrote:
 being alone on thanksgiving and eating food from the food bank.

Now that is Trash Can worthy. Does your family not get together on holidays?

Orik

Not in many many years.  

Natasha

That's so sad  :(

What about friends? Order a turkey dinner and invite friends over or neighbors that you know are also alone for the holidays.

Orik

Thanks for the get well soon Natasha..

As for my neighbours some of them are kinda sketchy and I would not trust them in my house. I live in the ghetto. Most of the guys & galls around here are using one thing or another.. I am also a slob, I would have to clean up first. Then there is the matter of no dinning room & no chairs... I have 1 plate 3 different sized bowls 1 spoon 1 fork and a half dozen knives. 1 pot 2 types of frying pans &1 griddle... not much of a kitchen & not much of an apartment..

I think I will have a tuna casserole for dinner

happy thanksgiving Canada..

|