The Trash Can

Started by Gopher, Jan 05 09 11:44

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

That's incest, SD.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Yea...it sounded odd.  Didn't really have any come back for that one.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

really? hmm that's not what was intended. I meant it can be a rubber ducky and yadayada.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

Well now this is weird. One of my friends, friends posted this: the link is nfsw for so I'll just post the pic.

[span class="fontArial24Pink_2"]Artificial Virginity Hymen[/span]             

"No more worry about losing your virginity. With this product, you can have your first night back anytime. Insert this artificial hymen into your vagina carefully. It will expand a little and make you feel tight. When your lover penetrate, it will ooze out a liquid that look like blood not too much but just the right amount. Add in a few moans and groans, you will pass through undetectable. Its easy to use, clinically proven non-toxic to human and has no side effects, no pain to use and no allergic reaction."
-------

You know when somebody says "what will they think of next" well this is the 'next', which means there is no 'next' now. Its been no pun intended, broken.

lol

Michel

Sportsdude

didn't think of that, but i doubt they'd have access to this.
This looks like the cheap way to regain your hymen for those born again fundies  who want to give it back to their new husband.

Michel

Sportsdude

I nominate the convention centre roof. Some goof ball who doesn't understand water run off, planted the grass on an incline. Now all the grass is dead and there's a pile of soil on the ground.

brilliant.

Michel

Gopher

A load of manure to throw on top of everything that's already there.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Michel

purelife

Michel wrote:
People on the skytrain listening to very loud music in their earphone that you still could hear perfectly and that don't stand up and leave the place for older people standing, despite the fact that they're sitting on a reserved seat for eldelry people

[/DIV]
 AGREED!!!  I could rant with several paragraphs about skytrain ettiquette.  

The station I really hate getting off at is Metrotown.  It seems like everytime I try to get off, people push in first and they don't let us out first.  Even when I say "excuse me, please let us off" they ignore me!  GRRR!  I have to end up pushing them just to get out.    

Sportsdude

purelife wrote:
[em]Michel wrote:
[/em] [em]People on the skytrain listening to very loud music in their earphone that you still could hear perfectly and that don't stand up and leave the place for older people standing, despite the fact that they're sitting on a reserved seat for eldelry people[/em]
[/div]
 [div]AGREED!!!  I could rant with several paragraphs about skytrain ettiquette.  

The station I really hate getting off at is Metrotown.  It seems like everytime I try to get off, people push in first and they don't let us out first.  Even when I say "excuse me, please let us off" they ignore me!  GRRR!  I have to end up pushing them just to get out.  

----

cuz they know of the huge, HUGE, HUGE sail at Winners. lol

if you really want to be confused the skytrain mass dance party is on saturday. You'll see thousand people or so dancing in the skytrain cars to their ipods and then getting off at a certain station...

Michel

purelife

I've heard that Toronto puts a Skytrain Dance Party too!  Time for some DDR, Dance Dance Revolution!!    

|