The Trash Can

Started by Gopher, Jan 05 09 11:44

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

Dump the people and things you don't like on this thread.

I'll start with:

Madonna, Paris Hilton and Britney Spears.

A fool's paradise is better than none.

JJ

I'll add a pile of snow!

Orik

idiot drivers who fail to signal and cut off poor cyclists...

we are not protected by 3 tons of metal you asshat... pay more attention....

add bad drivers pls..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

TehBorken

George W. Bush

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gopher

I wondered who'd be the first to dispose of him.    

Russ

Overpriced items... how can companies justify the costs of some of their products?  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Gopher

That's true, Russ. I hadn't realised how overpriced everything was until I had a look in the sales and found that I still couldn't afford most of the items.  

Lil Me

The high prices are helping me sort out "needs" versus "wants".  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Orik

EI bureaucrats who take forever to make a decision and issue pay to sick and injured workers who do not qualify for WCB

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

BAD or NON-EXISTANT SERVICE !
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

I'd like to dump extra un-wanted fat on me in this thread. :)  

Sportsdude

same.

Day-time radio call in talk show pundits who only create toxic noise pollution and the print media.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Good thread.

Horrid little co-workers who stabs you in the back when you're not looking.

Stupid eBay sellers who don't reply back and haven't send you the item you've paid for.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Orik

what did u buy of ebay lise ?

Gopher

Distracting music in most of the shops which makes you forget what you're looking for.  

|