Live adult models

Started by Orik, Dec 31 08 07:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you support adult models who work online to support them selves and their familys cause they have no choice. it is either work as a model or as a bar girl (prostitution)

No
yes
i dont care
i would donate to help keep them from having to work as a bar girl
who do i talk to about getting a private show on yahoo messenger
love them and i use their services often

Orik

Okay say you know some girls (like i do)  who work as models.
 these are adult models.

they do this work as an alternative to disco clubs or bars
where they are often working as strippers and bar girls
being touched with no rights not like our clubs where it is all strictly none touch. paying 50 to 75 percent their earnings to the clubs madam basically the girls pimp, these girls can be bar fined for roughly 1200 pesos approximately 30 dollars us.

you get that girls services for the night. these girls get 50 percent of that if they are lucky and only 75 percent if they r not.... if they r even luckier they will have  a nice client... a man who at least wears a condom or does not beat them.. many girls have no options & no choices .. getting a job as a sales lady or for a Wendy's, where they can earn a nice days wage of 250 pesos... the legal jobs are few and far between. life in most 3rd worlds country's is not all beaches and coconuts...

given the chance to help girls out in this kind of work

what would you do

do you even care

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

huh?

Where are you talking about ?

?

Are you asking because your girlfriend wants to do it for extra cash?  

P.C.

Anybody who thinks they are 'helping' by assisting a woman's path into prostitution is fooling their self.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

That's just it PC is it actually prostitution, now if they are using it to meet men in real life for sex then it would be. But if they are just dancing or stripping on camera & they never meet the men. They are performing online in one of I don't know how many adult service sites.

I would think it is safer and just slightly better than most of the alternatives. Of course it would be better to have a real job, but what are the other alternatives for them ? How do they get out of the jobs they do have and into something better ?  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

When we go out to work we all prostitute ourselves by giving our services for pay.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

Orik wrote:
That's just it PC is it actually prostitution, now if they are using it to meet men in real life for sex then it would be. But if they are just dancing or stripping on camera & they never meet the men. They are performing online in one of I don't know how many adult service sites.

I would think it is safer and just slightly better than most of the alternatives. Of course it would be better to have a real job, but what are the other alternatives for them ? How do they get out of the jobs they do have and into something better ?  

People shouldn't split hairs. It's like saying because you wouldn't go out and pay a woman for physical sex then her being a prostitute as an "occupation" is wrong. However, because she's online in the safety of her facility, doesn't physically have sex with you and you would pay for that then it's ok for her to be a prostitute as an "occupation". I mean seriously if a person is going to think prostitution is wrong then it's wrong no matter the circumstances.

As for other alternatives. Are you kidding me? Unless she's bad on drugs, then she has the smarts and the means to apply them. Hell even if she is a drug addict, she always has rehab... which is another alternative.

Orik

Right.. care to list some of these great possibilities, these  men & women living in third world country's, if they do not have the money for a even basic education, just what are they supposed to do.. Show me how they can get work, what jobs they have available.. I am interested in seeing just what other choices they have..

Here in Canada we have it all handed to us, education is easy, school loans, grants & scholarships... We have basic sanitation, we have running water, good food  government aid, social services & free medical. we got pretty much everything on a silver plate...

Please tell me what one of the orphans scrounging downtown manila has for options ? The one of hundreds scavenging in the city's dumps to earn some pesos.. Or the young lady In Cambodia who's family died in a mudslide, or the whole family was killed in a motorcycle accident... and if you have ever seen a family of 6 on one motorcycle it is pretty scary sight... or the entire village in some God forsaken bit of parched earth in Africa...

I am looking around and wondering what the options are for these people, not just the women but the young men also.. Ariana is 18 a lady boy in Thailand.... why ? cause he has nothing else... I am not a philanthropist worth millions so I can not exactly start a trust or aid funds, I can not go creating a Scholarship.

I already have 2 sponsorships and am tapped out in the donations front...

welcome to reality... Sorry if I seem a bit out of it.. I am rambling a little

P.C.

[span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]Gopher wrote:[/span][br style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]When we go out to work we all prostitute ourselves by giving our services for pay.[/span]

Most of us aren't expected to sell our dignity or self respect though.    

P.C.

The thing is Orik, you could write volumes on how these women have no choice, but you will never be able to come up with a price for dignity.  

I'm surprised that anyone would see prostitution as a solution to poverty.

Orik

I don't see being a online model the same as prostitution. I would like  to see what other options can be created, I would like to find a  solution other than what they do. Maybe I am just a soft touch and I  care to damn much, I am not saying it's right but damn what other  options are out there...

Right now the [a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippine_general_election,_2010"]Philippines  is undergoing It's first national election[/a]

I wonder how rigged it has been or if it will actually be a true democratic win. From what I have read it looks like they expect 40 million people to vote ? That is an astounding number. Maybe I am reading it wrong. If any one else can explain this in better words I would appreciate it.  

Philippines holds elections with Aquino the front runner
[p class="articleabstract"]National elections in the Philippines kicked off   on Monday with Benigno Aquino the favourite to win the presidency, but   there were deep concerns violence and cheating could mar the vote.[/p]Forty  million Filipinos are expected to turn up at polling stations  across  the sprawling archipelago to elect a successor to President  Gloria  Arroyo, whose near decade-long rule has been tarnished by  allegations  of corruption."The dawn is near... the people are  hungry for a  new leadership," Aquino, a 50-year-old bachelor, told  supporters in his  final major campaign rally in Manila ahead of the  election.[/p]Polls  opened at 7:00 am (2300 GMT Sunday) and were due  to close at 6:00 pm,  with a winner potentially to be known by late in  the evening.[/p]Queues  formed at many polling stations before the  opening and 80 percent of  the eligible voting population were expected  to turn out, highlighting  the importance Filipinos place in their  democracy.[/p][a href="http://news.malaysia.msn.com/regional/article.aspx?cp-documentid=4078119"]The  Rest of the news article can be read here.[/a][/p]
[/p]3  people are dead in the Philippines but Despite the violence people are  massing to cast there ballots.[/p]A general summary of the news I have been listening to..[/p]There is a lot of fear, suspense, hope, and a huge feelings of positivity things can change and be for the better. There is a possibility of betrayal, there has been set backs to this road of free elections, mass corruption, Rigged polling machines Machines not working Violent outbreaks of discontent Power mongers trying to break things up, but despite the violence despite those against it, the peoples will is stronger .
[/p]Right now Hope is whats on everyone's minds. A hope of a brighter future, A chance of political of freedom things most of us here take for granted,  may finally come to the people of Philippines. [/p] My fingers are crossed, my  heart and prayers go to some friends right  now, Things can change, God willing things will be for the better. A  toast, To tomorrow, may it be better than today[/p]

DDD

Gopher wrote:
 When we go out to work we all prostitute ourselves by giving our services for pay.[/DIV]
 Then I must be a pimp........................not!
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

P.C.

[span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]  I don't see being a online model the same as prostitution. I would like  to see what other options can be created, I would like to find a  solution other than what they do. Maybe I am just a soft touch and I  care to damn much, I am not saying it's right but damn what other  options are out there...[/span]

I'm sorry, but when it's sugar coated with terms like 'online model' it has a tendency to not sound like prostitution.  There will always be someone to capitalize on the misfortune of these desperate women, they are like thieves preying on the vulnerable, stealing what little self respect or dignity they've managed to hang on to, and I don't believe for a minute that handing them a part in the sex trade is helping them.   Poverty is bad enough without having to sell your soul to eat.

Natasha

P.C. wrote:
 The thing is Orik, you could write volumes on how these women have no choice, but you will never be able to come up with a price for dignity.  

I'm surprised that anyone would see prostitution as a solution to poverty.

The person can die with a dollar in their hand or die with their dignity in tact... that's a choice!

The only type of person who would see prostitution as a solution to poverty is one who willingly participates in this type of "entertainment" but feels guilty over the enjoyment they receive so they make excuses like "I'm helping them not live in poverty".  It's total BS really. "Look at me, I'm so impoverished I'm able to afford a computer." lol  

I 100% agree with everything you've posted P.C.

Natasha

Orik wrote:
Right.. care to list some of these great possibilities, these  men & women living in third world country's, if they do not have the money for a even basic education, just what are they supposed to do.. Show me how they can get work, what jobs they have available.. I am interested in seeing just what other choices they have..

They don't have money for basic education but they have money for a computer? They have money for electricity? I'm guessing some of these men/women use toys, they have money for that? They have money for an internet service provider? You're not talking about just anyone remember? You're talking about prostitutes... oh I'm sorry... "Live Adult Models".

Please tell me what one of the orphans scrounging downtown manila has for options ? The one of hundreds scavenging in the city's dumps to earn some pesos.. Or the young lady In Cambodia who's family died in a mudslide, or the whole family was killed in a motorcycle accident... and if you have ever seen a family of 6 on one motorcycle it is pretty scary sight... or the entire village in some God forsaken bit of parched earth in Africa...

You're assuming everyone who has ever been in a devastating situation immediately and automatically turns to prostitution and that's clearly not the case.

I am looking around and wondering what the options are for these people, not just the women but the young men also.. Ariana is 18 a lady boy in Thailand.... why ? cause he has nothing else... I am not a philanthropist worth millions so I can not exactly start a trust or aid funds, I can not go creating a Scholarship.

I already have 2 sponsorships and am tapped out in the donations front...

And how many times has it been proven that these sponsorships are scams? Too many.

welcome to reality... Sorry if I seem a bit out of it.. I am rambling a little

"welcome to reality" Are you serious? Everyday a person wakes up to another, they are living their own version of reality. As for rambling a little... it happens more times than not  =)