Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
Oh my.

THIS kind of teddy-sheep ?

Oh dear lord.

What is the stat that i read something like 5% of sheep herders take certain "liberties" with the cute ones ... if they looked like this maybe it would be 10%.  

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
Oh my.

THIS kind of teddy-sheep ?

Why do the Scottish wear kilts?

Because a sheep can hear a zipper from a mile away.

Orik

LMAO ROFLOL  ohhh dear god... those are such horrible jokes maybe it's the time.. maybe its the morphine either way... those made me laugh far to much van guy... thanks

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

van_guy

Orik wrote:
LMAO ROFLOL  ohhh dear god... those are such horrible jokes maybe it's the time.. maybe its the morphine either way... those made me laugh far to much van guy... thanks

I think it must be the morphine - mostly people don't really laugh at my jokes much otherwise.

You are very welcome ...

I am cleaning up on these piggy points ...

Michel

Gopher

Is that you, Michel?  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Michel

van_guy

when i was a kid we had the game "pong" not sure how much it cost but i realized that the progaming of karma pig can be much different ....

|