Karma Piggy :)

Started by TehBorken, Dec 21 08 03:35

Previous topic - Next topic
|

JJ

Twice now I've caught the pig without trying I was just going to open a thread.

But if I try to catch it hes too fast.

Michel

purelife

ooo....pretty picture Michel.  

Michel

P.C.

My piggy is on permanent snort.  He's not visible.....but he's snorting anyways.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c003.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

sounds like it is time for a refresh of the web page that should stop the piggys snorting. and if not a reboot will...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Michel

Michel

Michel

P.C.

LOL.  You need to get a little stuffed piggy for your desk.  You could just say it's to remind you of life on the farm.  Then....if anyone hears it, you can blame it on the stuffed piggy.  

Michel

P.C.

Oh my.

THIS kind of teddy-sheep ?

Orik

LMAO OMG that is so freaky not to mention funny... baaahahahahahah

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Michel

Gopher

Michel wrote:
lol good job to make her keep her come f*ck me shoes... lol I do I know that ????  

Not to mention her fishnets.

A fool's paradise is better than none.

|