Karma Piggy :)

Started by TehBorken, Dec 21 08 03:35

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

if it happens again tehbork i shall try to get a screen capture of it.

did you ever get what it was that was teh broken you were working on fixed ? cause i see the test posts you made are now deleted...

the reversible pig is amusing,tehborken... even if it does make me feel slightly nauseous to see it fly suddenly backwards. TehBorken did you implement elusive piggy version 1 on us. cause i could swear that pig is laughing and atempting to make it harder to click it by running a elusive escape partern

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

TehBorken

Orik wrote:
did you ever get what it was that was teh broken you were working on fixed ? cause i see the test posts you made are now deleted...

Yes and no. In the future, no need to reply to them.  They'll disappear before long.

the reversible pig is amusing,tehborken... even if it does make me feel slightly nauseous to see it fly suddenly backwards. TehBorken did you implement elusive piggy version 1 on us. cause i could swear that pig is laughing and atempting to make it harder to click it by running a elusive escape partern

Nope, there've been no changes at all to the Karma Piggy since the sound was added.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Orik

then it's just me who is having a hard time catching the elusive karma pig lol

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

No, I'm having difficulty as well - what part of it are we supposed to 'aim' at?  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Gopher

And now, of course, I've bagged it three times in succession without any problem at all.  

Orik

LMAO omg gopher you have to just love or hate that karma pig

i got it 5 times in a row after i missed it 3 times in a row today. and couldn't tag it for the life of me yesterday...

only little blesses 1 or 2 points today which sure beats a kick i nthe shorts... but i bet the ones i missed were 9 pointers... just knowing my luck...

that pig can be fun and annoying...  it makes me laugh when i miss it and i end up clicking the link report to a mod link...

how many of those reports to mods have gone up since the karma pig.. and how many new click through's on the add banners :D lol

P.C.

I am learning to make sure the volume is down when I shut the computer down in the evening.  That damn pig has scared the shi....errr, poop out of me for the last time.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

awwww yeah PC. that pig can sure make u jump a mile when u r least expecting it...

i am in no way admitting it has frightened me out of a inch of height...  

Michel

Michel

Orik

ROFL bless you michel. omg i am laughing so hard... i can just imagine ur coworkers going like WTF is that noise...  

Michel

Orik

Doh!....lol u r to funny today...But  I am sure my coworkers say the same thing when i return to work. i know the local junkies and drug dealers do

purelife

Too funny Michel!  

I have to mute my speakers cuz I know my colleage can hear it.  I don't want to sound like a pig.  

Gopher

I wouldn't bother too much, Purelife. People tend to judge by appearances rather than by sounds and you certainly could never be mistaken for a pig.  

|