Karma Piggy :)

Started by TehBorken, Dec 21 08 03:35

Previous topic - Next topic
|

TehBorken

I managed to do it with CorelDraw, but if mine doesn't look right I'll use yours. Looks near identical- what did you use to transform it?

[img style="width: 187px; height: 64px;" src="/forums/dev/SANTApig_r.gif"]

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Orik

a program called easy gif animator  it has 20 free tests of it before you have to buy it or a 30 day evaluation period which ever comes first

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Orik

well tehborken which ever gif you decided to go with, it now looks Fantastic... side note i no longer feel dizzy, seeing it move around the screen... what's coreldraw, is that anything like paint  ?  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

TehBorken

Orik wrote:
what's coreldraw, is that anything like paint  ?  

It's exactly like paint except for all the features, layers, tools, effects, rollups, plug-ins, filters, objects, matting, channels, masks, histograms, tones, brushes, curves, transforms and output types. But other than that it's almost exactly the same.

Gopher

Chasing these karmapigs and karmasantas is getting in the way of my doing as many clicks on the breast cancer site as I would like.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Michel

Gopher

I know, I'm learning that I'm not as altrustic as I thought.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Russ

Orik wrote:
what's coreldraw, is that anything like paint  ?  
TehBorken wrote:
It's exactly like paint except for all the features, layers, tools, effects, rollups, plug-ins, filters, objects, matting, channels, masks, histograms, tones, brushes, curves, transforms and output types. But other than that it's almost exactly the same.

I just snorted my rum n coke all over my laptop screen. Thanks TB, lol. I love your wit.

If I miss it.. Merry Xmas! to you and yours...

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

LOL......love it TehBorken !!!
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

I just missed it because I clicked into a thread.  I like the Santa one too.  TOO CUTE!!  DS is so festive.

Russ

LOL! Couldnt wait could you TB? The piggy is already back!    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

TehBorken

Russ wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]LOL! Couldnt wait could you TB? The piggy is already back![/div]
Yes, and it's new and improved, too. Let me know if you notice what's changed.

Lazy Orik

Let me guess it shoots lazers outa its eyes :lol:

TehBorken

Lazy Orik wrote:
Let me guess it shoots lazers outa its eyes :lol:

Nope, that's not scheduled to be a feature until version 3.x. Guess again.

purelife

TehBorken wrote:
 Russ wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]LOL! Couldnt wait could you TB? The piggy is already back![/div]
Yes, and it's new and improved, too. Let me know if you notice what's changed.
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]Some give you karma and some don't?  And it makes the oink oink noise?

|