Karma Piggy :)

Started by TehBorken, Dec 21 08 03:35

Previous topic - Next topic
|

TehBorken

Starting soon you may, from time to time, see a pig with wings flying around the forum. It's a "Karma Piggy", and clicking on it will give you *FREE* karma. If you ignore it, it'll go away after it flies around the screen for a little bit. No strings attached, no obligation, and you don't have to order before midnight tonight. Just keep an eye out for the Karma Piggy.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Michel

Michel

TehBorken

Michel wrote:
Yes got it ! 3 karma points lol.  

[span style="font-weight: bold; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 0);"]WINNER  WINNER  WINNER!  lol[/span]

It's something I wrote just for fun and I hope people enjoy it.  

Michel

TehBorken

Michel wrote:
 Can you had some laser beams coming out through his eyes just like the Pink Floyd one so that we can aim at Amber and shut her mouth ? lol  

That'll be available in ver. 2.0.

Sometimes it's awfully quick, sometimes it's a slowpoke. Sometimes it hangs around for a bit, other times it's here and gone in a flash. Ya gotta be on yer toes to catch the Karma Piggy, lol.

Michel

Russ

I noticed the flying piggy before I saw this thread. They arent all 3 points.. the last one was 2
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

TehBorken

Russ wrote:
I noticed the flying piggy before I saw this thread. They arent all 3 points.. the last one was 2

The karma ranges from 1 to 4 right now. Who knows, maybe there'll be some occasional whoppers in there from time to time....

Russ

Russ wrote:[BR style="FONT-STYLE: italic"] [SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]I noticed the flying piggy before I saw this thread. They arent all 3 points.. the last one was 2[/SPAN]
TehBorken wrote:
The karma ranges from 1 to 4 right now. Who knows, maybe there'll be some occasional whoppers in there from time to time....

Pretty cool TB.. you wanna spice it up a bit? Make is so sometimes.. it TAKES AWAY Karma.. will make ya think twice about always clicking on it. Now THAT  would keep me laughing

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Orik

shush russ don't go giving tehbork more ideas or more work...

but u know i was kinda thinking the same thing a karma pig might be dangerous if it swung both ways and it definitely would make u think 2 times about clicking it...

karma piggy 2 plus blessings for a great idea

5 smites cause it will cause more inadvertent click through on ur advertisers annoying to us profitable to tehbork im sure...

i cry conspiracy theory to earn tehbork more money is the true reason behind teh karma piggys creation... it's Christmas let us all click on 2 to 5 advertisers every time we come to this forum till the new year...so the newlyweds can get some more house goodies

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

TehBorken

Orik wrote:
 shush russ don't go giving tehbork more ideas or more work...
but u know i was kinda thinking the same thing a karma pig might be dangerous if it swung both ways and it definitely would make u think 2 times about clicking it...

Lol, I thought about this. I may add an "Evil Karma Piggy" that would be bright red and have horns or something, but not for a while.

karma piggy 2 plus blessings for a great idea

I'm glad you like it. I had fun coding it and I plan to whomp it up a little more as time goes by.

it's Christmas let us all click on 2 to 5 advertisers every time we come to this forum till the new year...so the newlyweds can get some more house goodies

No, please don't do that.

purelife

The karma piggy is SO CUTE!!!  I love it. :))  Brilliant idea, Teh Borken.

TehBorken

purelife wrote:
The karma piggy is SO CUTE!!!  I love it. :))  

Lol, he is kinda cute, isn't he?
[img style="width: 70px; height: 74px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 0);" src="/forums/pig_r.gif[/img]
I locked this one in a yellow prison (clicking
on him won't do anything, he's just for show).

Brilliant idea, Teh Borken.

Awww, thank you!

Michel

|