Local cell phone store

Started by Russ, Dec 18 08 08:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ

Anybody know of a small cell phone store that sells the generic cell phone adaptors for vehicles

my dad is over form the island and forgot his charger. Im not letting him go back to the island with no charge on cell phone.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

I'm no help. But I wish I knew your dad was heading over..I could have given him some cargo.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

P.C. wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]I'm no help. But I wish I knew your dad was heading over..I could have given him some cargo.   [/div]
You and me both PC. We wish we knew he was heading over as well. It was like, all of a sudden we heard a dog barking, and my dad came in through the door and said, is this all you`re doing teh whole day. Sitting around on laptops watching tv. Why is there stuff all over the counters, it doesnt matter you got home from camping recently.

Then he drank all my rum and I had to go to the store for more captains and egg nog.

Hes going back to the isladn tomorrow (supposedly, hopefully) and SS and myself are heading over on the 24th, my brother is heading over on teh 25th i believe.

P.C.

LOL.....so he's a surprise visitor !!!  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Surprise yes.. visitor no. LOL

If you need anything coming back AFTER Xmas, I will be coming back on the 27th I believe

Lil Me

lol Russ.  Gotta love surprise visits from family.  NOT.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Very very true.. lol

On a side note, I got what I wanted from Metrotown.. hella more money than I wanted to spend though

Lil Me

You're very nice to your dad.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Russ, you should have gone to this phone store over at the Crystal Mall. They've got phone covers and adapters (and everything in between) for a fraction of the cost you'd get at Metrotown. I got my cellphone cover and headphone from the same place for under $30.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Well, we try doesnt always work out though, lol.

Looks like we are now buying my parents a snowblower and a log splitter. They cant get into their driveway at all. And it looks like they are getting 5 cords of wood in rings.. not split so since they both cant split wood as well as they used to we think this will help, lol.

Russ

Lise wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Russ, you should have gone to this phone store over at the Crystal Mall. They've got phone covers and adapters (and everything in between) for a fraction of the cost you'd get at Metrotown. I got my cellphone cover and headphone from the same place for under $30.[/div]
Blast! I knew there was some cheap places around but I couldnt think of any at the time.. so we went to metrotown.

We would have gone to teh flea market on terminal ave.. but it wasnt open when I was looking.

Thanks Lise! I knew there was cheaper ones.. and didnt think to look at christal mall.

The charger for my dads phone was 32 bucks with tax.