BC Hydro donates to BC Childrens' Hospital Foundation

Started by JJ, Dec 12 08 07:20

Previous topic - Next topic

JJ

Help BC Hydro donate to BC Childrens' Hospital Foundation with their holiday card:

[A href="http://wwe5.bchydro.com/2008holiday/?WT.mc_id=rd_holiday2008"]http://wwe5.bchydro.com/2008holiday/?WT.mc_id=rd_holiday2008[/A]

P.C.

That is super cute....but I have one question.....how exactly did I donate ?  There is nothing explaining what is happening.  Will the donation be added to my Hydo Bill ?  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

I can't imagine why they would feel the need for publicity.  It's not like we can say...."I'm fed up with B.C. Hydro.....I think I'll go with the other guys" !  

JJ

I'm fed up with BC Hydro I just can't find anyone to replace them.

I guess my only solution is to be powersmart and use them as little as possible.    

P.C.

P.C.

Yes.....I'd say they are notorious for having relations with the public.  

P.C.

Oh dear....I didn't know you were BC Hydro.  Please accept my deepest and most heartfelt apology.

JJ

So it's over $26,000. now does that mean they will donate more?  Or does it mean they just forgot to program an end to the game.

Michel

[p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"]   [o:p][/o:p][/p]

Orik

if any one has read the card, they will notice it is now counting the coins dropped and not the amount given in donation. last time i saw the card is was frozen, at just over 25 thousand dollars and no longer counting the money dropped... now the card is no longer counting, the money raised just how many people have clicked on it dropping a coin...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.