Clear Sign The Anti-Christ Is Coming

Started by TehBorken, Mar 24 06 05:44

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

[font class="headline"][font style="font-family: Verdana;" size="2"]If this isn't a clear sign, I don't know what would be.  [/font][/font][hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"][font class="headline"]Streisand May Tour for First Time in Years
[/font][font class="date" size="1"]Mar 24 2:29 PM US/Eastern
[/font][font class="date" size="1"]LOS ANGELES[/font]
[font class="story"]Barbra Streisand may take the stage again _ six years after her last public concert. [/font][/p][font class="story"] "A tour is being explored, but nothing has been finalized," said her publicist, Dick Guttman. [/font][/p][font class="story"] Streisand's husband, James Brolin, told TV's "Access Hollywood" earlier this week that his 63-year-old superstar wife would be back on tour. [/font][/p][font class="story"] "It took her six months. She kept saying, `No, no, no,' and now she is going to go out in November," Brolin was quoted as saying. [/font][/p][font class="story"] Streisand's last tour was in 2000. She performed several songs at a fundraiser for Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry in 2004.[/font][/p][hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"][font class="story"] [/font][/p]CORRECTION
I'm sorry- that last sentence should read "[font class="story"]She performed several songs at a fundraiser for Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry in 2004, causing millions of viewers to puke up their small intestine and guaranteeing a win by George Bush."[/font]
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Trollio

Actually the Anti-Christ is already here. It's name is Superstar 66.  
one must be intelligent to get intelligent answers.
— bebu

tenkani

[FONT face="Arial Black" size=4]The Streisand is subtle, deceptive, and sly;
She's clever and tricks us to swallow her lie.
But her cunning methods we're sure to discern
By making God's warnings our daily concern.[/FONT]

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

TehBorken

That must be a really early picture of Streisand. But I'd know her anywhere, even in a toupe and mustache.
[img style="width: 152px; height: 218px;" src="http://www.motleycrow.com/ImageHost/Spellbnd.jpg"][/p]

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Trollio

OMG...Jack Chick! Bloody hell, that's great!  
one must be intelligent to get intelligent answers.
— bebu

Future Canadian

Trollio wrote:
OMG...Jack Chick! Bloody hell, that's great!  

Today's Best Use of Smilies Award goes to Trollio.

I love Jack T Chick stuff, it's so over the top! That's the only pamphlet I'll grab.

...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Gadfly

Trollio wrote:
Actually the Anti-Christ is already here. It's name is Superstar 66.  

Don't you mean Auntie Christ?

Adam_Fulford

Adam_Fulford

I look forward to hearing her duet with 50 Cent.

Henry

I´ll KEEP AN EYE ON YOU LUCIFER!!!