REvelations 6 trumpets, chrono cross 6 elements

Started by ProjectoR kiDD, Dec 02 08 06:24

Previous topic - Next topic

ProjectoR kiDD

goa_travel11: MASS**** ALERT!! the 2nd or 3rd or 4th TRUMPET sounded today at 8: 40 am pacific time, in Revelations, it was ethericly defoning *kaa donk* in the game prophesy chrono cross, its one of the 6 elements, either earth, wind, or water... this is a WARNING to humanity and its leaders, and also more wake up calls to humanity...if anyone else heard it let me know, wicked weather will follow this trumpet, in the coming year 2009.

im pretty sure FIRE(anger) and WIND have sounded already

next to come, EARTH and water

Alpha2 Omega
1-9
Nirvana is true peace.  
||||GameoFeartH2oo8||||
First girl + Last man in the univrse to connect the chain of life
Revolt or die old, vancouver is the centre of control
the game player is here
"our planets nightmare is not over yet"
"ill find you somday, im sure of it"
Alpha

P.C.

I really hope this doesn't come off rude PK....but I've always been curious.  Does anyone else know what you're talking about ?  Is it a game ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

well pc i understand a little of what the stoner pk kid is talking or shold i say chatting typing blogging about...[font color="#cc0000" size="5"][/font]

"Prophecy is largely despised by the church.  It has been surrounded by misunderstanding, confusion, and fear.  Yet, from the standpoint of the Scriptures, the gift of prophecy is the most important spiritual gift.  Paul considers it vital to the rebuilding of the church.  Just what is the role of prophecy for the church today? "

some churches teach nothing about prophecy others say we are already in the end times and say Christ will come again this year. well i don't think christ will return this year or anytime soon... i feel we have at least another 50 years or more before that.  but hey who knows right it is all just prophecy and open to interpretations

(pk kid) on this one he is using obscure points of reference about the book of revelation and parts of the book of Daniel when referring to the second coming of Christ and the fulfillment of the books or origins of prophecy as written about in revelations of the bible.

it is more confusing than it is worth and actually takes years of meditation teaching and interpretation to come to any firm conclusions, though some people state the anti Christ is here and they state that the anti Christ is none other than the prince of wales.

yes pc you read that correctly some Christians believe that Prince Charles is the anti Christ and will bring about the retribution of god on this earth as we know it by helping fulfill the remaining books of prophecy as written in Revelations the fourth seal as to having just been broken as of 8;40 am pst today

some reading on the fourth seal of the seven seals is as follows.

[h3 style="text-align: left; color: rgb(3, 61, 61);"]FOURTH SEAL.[/h3][div style="text-align: left; color: rgb(3, 61, 61);"]  [/div][h3 style="text-align: left; color: rgb(3, 61, 61);"](A Pale Horse.)[/h3][div style="text-align: left; color: rgb(3, 61, 61);"]   [/div][p style="text-align: left; color: rgb(3, 61, 61);"]Rev. 6:7-8.[/p][div style="text-align: left; color: rgb(3, 61, 61);"]   [/div][p style="text-align: left; color: rgb(3, 61, 61);"][a name="img_05700"][/a] [/p][div style="text-align: left; color: rgb(3, 61, 61); font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][div style="text-align: left;"]   [dir]"And when He had opened the 'FOURTH SEAL,' I heard the voice of the 'Fourth Beast' say, Come. And I looked, and behold a PALE HORSE: and his name that sat on him was DEATH, and HELL (Hades) followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with SWORD, and with HUNGER, and with DEATH, and with the BEASTS OF THE EARTH."[/dir][/div]   [/div][p style="text-align: left; color: rgb(3, 61, 61);"]When the "FOURTH SEAL" was broken John heard the fourth, or "Eagle-like Living Creature" say--"Come," and a "PALE HORSE" appeared and went forth. Note the "corpse-like" color of the Horse. We are not surprised then when the Rider upon the "PALE HORSE" is called "DEATH," and that "HADES," the "Grave," not "Hell," follows after "Death" like a great "Voracious Monster" to swallow up the victims of "DEATH." It is worthy of note that the Riders of the first three Horses are not named, but it will be very clear when the events they chronicle occur, who and what is meant. Here however the Rider is personified and called "DEATH," and his consort is called "HADES," they are inseparable companions. The reference here is clearly to some great PESTILENCE that shall come upon the earth. After a devastating war, followed by famine, during which the dead are left unburied, a PESTILENCE is sure to follow. The "fourth part of the earth" over which the Pestilence shall sweep will probably be that part of the Eastern Hemisphere covered by the revived Roman Empire. See [a href="http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/tbr/tbr080.htm#img_15800"]Map of the Old Roman Empire[/a]. So great will be the destruction of human life in the days of the "Fourth Seal" that HADES will have to enlarge herself and open her mouth without measure, as foretold in Isa. 5:13-16. The means of destruction mentioned--the SWORD, HUNGER, DEATH, and the BEASTS OF THE EARTH,[/p][p style="text-align: left; color: rgb(3, 61, 61);"]
[/p][div style="text-align: left; color: rgb(3, 61, 61);"]

[/div]

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

Oh.  

[A href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/topic,5457.0.html"]http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/topic,5457.0.html[/A]

And this is part of the same story ?

ProjectoR kiDD

MOst single prophesies are misleading, yet hold a piece of the WHOLE puzzle, to take and read the bible for example, word for word, it could be a trick, where you have some truth released and also a lil deception...

at any point all prophesy can be opposites also, another tactic used by the leaders to throw off humanity..

example: china and russia is said to be the BEAST, when in fact this could be opposite and china and russia, are actually humanities last hope...

some prophesy are pre thought up mind tricks, for example, the ONE they call the beast or hades, could be in reality the savior of humanity... thus tricking the world into thinking the GOOD guy, is actually the BAD guy...

if u ask me from my inner journeys the truth is buried deeeeep in lies and deception, and the truth will shock humanity, i dont think the masses are ready for the real truth, its too schocking... life could be a programmed reality to enslave all beings on one prison planet, where we work for paper, and meaningless false happiness....

I believe in game prophesies more than religious prophesies myself...
our future godselves sealed hidden info in games, books, and movies, to giude us to final evolution(godselves)

so yes ii believe earth is the final game... a test of human spirit and flesh....

not an easy adventure so far, as the mass control and ignorance limits ppl like myself that threaten the leaders of the universe..

||||GameoFeartH2oo8||||
the game player is here
Alpha

P.C.

It all sounds extremely confusing to me.  

It explains why I had no interest in church.  I had no idea what they were talking about.  EVER.  Mind you, they were speaking in Latin.

Orik

that looks something like the alien information out of L. Ron Hubbard's beliefs in Dianetics... i never said the projector kids information and posts made much sense or that they are correct. hell ...

my understanding of them may be seriously flawed though...cause i am projecting aspects of my own fundamental christian upbringing in to what might just be nothing more than a  a whole new way of calculating rain fall for the farmers almanack.

all i know for sure pc is i do not truly understand what he is writing about... this post like most of his posts seems very odd to me. perhaps its from the pot pipe and lighter he keeps in his right front pockets and he spends more time getting stoned and wathcing trailer park boys that being a conduce use to a quarry :) so basicaly ur guess is as good as mine :D

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

I didn't mean for it to come across as a criticism.  I have just always been curious if there were others that understood it....any of it...or some of it.  It wouldn't be the first time that something has gone right over my head. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/konfus/n020.gif" border=0]

Orik

don't feel bad it is over my head too  

ProjectoR kiDD

P.C. wrote:
Oh.  

[a href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/topic,5457.0.html"]http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/topic,5457.0.html[/a]

And this is part of the same story ?

yah thats part of it, but im pretty sure that wacko chick  was an assassin, she had no soul whatsoever, its like she was a yahoo BOT... rofls

||||GameoFeartH2oo8||||
the game player is here
Alpha

ProjectoR kiDD

i dunno u ppl studied english in high school, i find it quite easy to understand, opposites, truth vs lies, prophesies, and earth being a game....

for those still stuck in dimensional grade 2 heres whats goin on in simple terms...

2 worlds remain, the physical earth, and the spiritual dream world
-both worlds are seperated by LIFE(birth into physical) and DEATH(back to spiritual)
-celestine, buhddist, and even revelations prophesies dipict some kind of end result, or enlightenment.....
-this is when the 2 worlds merge as one fused world
-this is when ur flesh and spirit merge as one godself, capable of spiritual flight and physical feeling together as one...
-this is Nirvana for all beings, the point where true reality is felt and lived...

other key prophesies by myself:
-vancouver is the center of the world
- alpha is male and omega is female (first girl + last man)....i may be the last man...
-time will go on forever, and nothing will change unless we act here in vancouver
-there is only 1 man and 1 woman in the universe (lightness and darkness)
-earth is a prison for the universe, all beings, gods, have decended to earth, a 3d hell
-the controller of the universe ANU, could be here, living as a normal person
-i chose to openly lead a revolution against control, and manipulation
-alpha and omega unite to birth the final birth a perfect child(perfect universe)

the end

[span class="smalltext"]shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview[/span]
     [table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"]    [tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]     [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]ft[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]cra[/td][td]y[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]

||||GameoFeartH2oo8||||
the game player is here
Alpha

ProjectoR kiDD

||||Did i mention 2012 could be 2008 december 21st?the leap year||||

2008 is a leap year and a window of oppurtunity to make change, if so action will be needed pronto...
change= humanity unites, throws the leaders into the lake of fire, and goes on to live in infinity...
non change= the earth stays and remains controlled, boring, painful 3d living for thousands of years...(prison planet)
ive seen so much  stupidity out there, that i could care less if humanity evolves or remains imprisoned, however it does bring a tear to my eye at how sad we are.

wrap up of last 3 years:
2005: the portal from the afterlife was opened, so ppl can channel the dead. youtube.com "desteni"
2006: the year CSHD got illeegally shorted and killed, the stock that was suppose to fix the financial system
2007: i came out into the open, and started letting ppl know about the truth, besides earlier manipulation in my life since i was born, this is the year the leaders really f*cked me over...
- i went from a perfectly healthy person, and shortly after ended up with rapid ageing and symtoms of sickness in the summer of 2007
-* it seems i may have been exposed to uranium or radiation, possibly in my own home, at a rave, thru gangs, infected thru food or even a cigarette, or dentistry...
-tests for STDS came up negative in 3 trials... this is similar to uranium bullets they used in iraq, and mutated and killed ppl.
-i should have seen this earlier this is the oldest trick in the book, uranium and radiation stays active for millions of years if its in ur system
-thats why remedies i tried havnt done shit.
- this in return gave me cancer and rapid ageing 10 years to 1 ageing...***making it look like i got cancer from smoking ciggarettes, the health change was way too rapid and uncalled for, for it to be that...this is how weak ass bitches ruin lives behind backs, to prevent truth and mass awakening.

2008: my condition and certain rumors spread about me, made ppl think i was the bad guy in all this, while i was trying to stay alive, my soulmate was manipulated and stolen from me.

2008: its probably true about descension, existence will come down to alpha and oemga the first and last beings...its obvious at least to me that my life was sabotaged in order to keep alpha and omega apart, to maintain control over humanity...even if i find H3R i have to convinve her about whats goin on...

theres nothing else to say at this point, im dissapointed at the weakness of myself, humanity, and its pathetic leaders, thers still a lil time left if anyone wants to help, we must erase the fake wars goin on, and create a new "war on control" its just me and her left, everyong else sold out to materials and FEAR...

i will unite heaven a nd hell, or go down fighting for it regardless...

aplha2 omega  
||||GameoFeartH2oo8||||
the game player is here
Alpha

ProjectoR kiDD

its possible the EBaY enterprise has something to do with FATE computer systems, and 666 and the chip, where everything will be bought online thru a pin number ect.. the idea of a non changin future and things stayin generally controlled and limited comes to mind..these hidden systems that control life will need to be eradicated. stupid gismos and 3d living fooling ppl and keeping em distracted from infinity technology wich has existed for millions of years, chit makes me sick

egay

||||GameoFeartH2oo8||||
the game player is here
Alpha

ProjectoR kiDD

the super computer F.A.T.E is E.X.P.O  
||||GameoFeartH2oo8||||
the game player is here
Alpha

P.C.

Are you telling me it's time for........ for....the equipment ?

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/c020.gif[/img]

Oops. I don't want to forget anybody.

[img height=474 alt=tinfoil_hat_cat.jpg src="http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/tinfoil_hat_cat.jpg" width=300][/DIV]