I Love Discover Seattle Forum Its Better. Discover Vancouver Forum Sucks.

Started by Superstar 66., Mar 24 06 04:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Superstar 66.

I  love Discover Seattle Forum It's better. Discover Vancouver Forum sucks the reason why I said that is because people on there like to steal people's names on there especially my name and like to say mean things about me like retard and stupid. Im a very smart girl they don't know me. They like to accused me of being something that Im not at all.  

tenkani

Well, now you're free of all that.

Empty the anger and sadness from your soul, sister, and let it be filled with the golden glow of Discover Seattle. Put down that sword and pull up a toadstool. There's a pie in the oven and some warm, honeyed tea just waiting for your lovely lips.
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

TehBorken

tenkani wrote:  [div style="font-style: italic;"]Empty the anger and sadness from your soul, sister, and let it be filled with the golden glow of Discover Seattle. Put down that sword and pull up a toadstool. There's a pie in the oven and some warm, honeyed tea just waiting for your lovely lips.[/div]
 Yeah but what about naked pics of the new users? Isn't that kind of a long-standing tradition here? C'mon, Superstar, don't be shy.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

soapbox