Things that put you in a good mood

Started by P.C., Nov 18 08 04:39

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

I always get in a good mood when everything is tidy.  I can't say I enjoy the process of getting to that point....but it seems to put me into a state of calm contentment when everything is clean.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

Things that put you in a good mood!!!

ok, I will keep it family friendly.

Girls

Music

Coffee

Bikes/biking

Mountains, far away from the Urban Decay we call our cities
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

I'm in with the coffee.  Except I'd go one step farther to say....a GOOD cup of coffee.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Russ

I tried twice to write, then stopped thinking no thats not right.

Fine.

Bedroom olympics

Van wrote:
[em]Things that put you in a good mood!!! [/em]
[em][/em] [/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]ok, I will keep it family friendly.[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"] [/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]Girls[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]Music[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]Coffee[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]Bikes/biking[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]Mountains, far away from the Urban Decay we call our cities

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]  Yes...that is rather.....uplifting.

purelife

Me too P.C.  I like my place relatively neat and tidy..."presentable."  

I'm also in a good mood after some sort of physical activity...ie. exercise and of course, that other 3-letter word.

purelife

Yes........uhm....pot....definitely puts me in a better mood.  I don't think I feel my own mood with pot.

P.C.

Yes........uhm....pot....definitely puts me in a better mood.  I don't think I feel my own mood with pot.

lol.  That's ok.  Sometimes I'd rather have someone elses mood.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0][/DIV]

Lil Me

exercise, fresh air, a good sleep.

I love a clean house, too.  I'd also like an organized house, but that ain't gonna happen anytime soon.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

I like the green herb, but I've been laying off of it and escaping into the world of library books lately.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

dusk walk outside on a busy street like tonight or a night walk on a busy campus
feeling good about school
hanging out with friends/running into people on campus
listening to my ipod while walking in between class, I start walking faster/more motivated look.
being prepared for class
Vancouver in the winter

saying sex/pot/booze is a no brainer so I'm thinking of more creative ones.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me