Causes

Started by Michel, Nov 14 08 09:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Michel

P.C.

That's nice Michel.

I clicked them all.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sawdust

Free Breast Exams:

[A href="http://callSawdust"]http://callSawdust[/A]  
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Michel

TehBorken

Cool. Forwarded this to a bunch of people. Thanks Michel.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

stretchedout

This is absolutely retarded.  Here is your wake up call:

Hunger :  

- food banks in our land are a hand out and create dependency (they have failed their intention)

- hunger in 3rd world countries is due to the policies of the evil dictators, and even when you donate money to help the people, the governments use the money for whatever they like

- these countries need birth control education more than anything (overpopulation is the real problem)
[LINK href="file:///C:/Users/User1/AppData/Local/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_filelist.xml" rel=File-List] [P class=MsoNormal]Rain Forest :

[P class=MsoNormal]- no win situation - the economies of these countries depend on the destruction

[P class=MsoNormal]Animal Rescue :

[P class=MsoNormal]- adopt a pet rather than buy from a pet store
[LINK href="file:///C:/Users/User1/AppData/Local/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_filelist.xml" rel=File-List] [STYLE] [!--  /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal    (mso-style-parent:"";    margin:0in;    margin-bottom:.0001pt;    mso-pagination:widow-orphan;    :12.0pt;    font-family:"Times New Roman";    mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";    mso-ansi-language:EN-CA;) a:link, span.MsoHyperlink    (color:blue;    text-decoration:underline;    text-underline:single;) a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed    (color:purple;    text-decoration:underline;    text-underline:single;) @page Section1    (size:8.5in 11.0in;    margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;    mso-header-margin:.5in;    mso-footer-margin:.5in;    mso-paper-source:0;) div.Section1    (page:Section1;) --] [/STYLE]
Breast cancer :

[P class=MsoNormal]- overexposed issue - how about PROSTRATE cancer ? - don't you have a prostrate Michel?

C'mon, the city is sleeping!

Michel

stretchedout

Lost in translation, obviously!

In the real world the only way one can help is to donate one's time.  Sitting around clicking on web sites is pathetic.  Companies pay too much money for advertising which usually doesn't work.  But we pay for the ads in higher prices for goods.  Think abou it.  Don't add to the problem - end it!

Go feed a homeless person, read a book with a child, encourage your friends to have annual physicals, and adopt a dog or cat.  Get it?  Your time is all you really have to donate, and t is the most valuable gift.
C'mon, the city is sleeping!

Gopher

Thanks, Michel. I've clicked them all as well.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

This is absolutely retarded.  Here is your wake up call

And here's a little wake up call for you stretch.

I'm pretty sure everyone here has a grasp on the effectiveness of this form of 'assistance'.(I think)   I also think everyone here is of the thought 'what the hey....it can't hurt'.(I think)  When you have a small group of good hearted people doing small things, it has a way of spreading quicker than misery does.  And I also believe that positive energy is more effective than negative energy.    Sour outlooks seldom accomplish much.  Just my thoughts.  

P.C.

In the real world the only way one can help is to donate one's time.  Sitting around clicking on web sites is pathetic.  Companies pay too much money for advertising which usually doesn't work.  But we pay for the ads in higher prices for goods.  Think abou it.  Don't add to the problem - end it!

Go feed a homeless person, read a book with a child, encourage your friends to have annual physicals, and adopt a dog or cat.  Get it?  Your time is all you really have to donate, and t is the most valuable gift.

There is truth in all you say...but I think you're overlooking the fact that you're enlightening a group of people that are probably already enlightened.  As far as I know, I think the majority of people here already do the things you are suggesting.  Get it ?  [/DIV]

Gopher

Clicked all of them again

P.C.

Food...112,844 cups of food donated so far today. - 184,270 yesterday

Child Health Care...1,444 children helped so far today - 2,424 yesterday.

Literacy...791 books donated today - 1,287 yesterday

Rain Forest...948,833 square feet of habitat protected today - 1,464,809 yesterday

Animal Rescue...135,383 bowls of food donated today - 257,056 yesterday.

Michel

Gopher

Same here.