Orik Basher was addmitted to hospital with acute liver failure

Started by Orik Basher, Nov 08 08 01:04

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik Basher

for those of you who do not know i Orik Basher real name being  David was admitted to saint pauls hospital october 31st with acute liver failure i show symptons of severe hepetitus as of yet it is not diagnosed, meaning the cause of my liver failure is not yet deffined or remains unknown. i know i may live or die as god see fit, best case scenario my liver heals it self i go home and continue to live in the worst case my liver goes fully tits up and i die or maybe get very lucky and manage to match a liver on a transplant list but odd r against this one  hell if it wasnt for bad luck id have none at all :D right :PPPP  

please pray for me and gods full grace and healing, i still have more blogging to do yet. god willing  .. again this is not a joke [A href="mailto:[email protected]"]Orik [email protected][/A] salamat thank you for understanding my fellow netizens pls forward this information to discvoer vancouver and discover all the world i would do so myself but i am far to tired and far to sick, thank god for medical science and pain killers and anti naseua drugs. only problem is they make me slow and stupid thinking  so ive forgotten my own passowrd :(

i have been admitted to Saint Pauls Hospital Provedence wing 7A room 7008 Bed 2 Visiting hours are 8 Am Untill 8 Pm for those of you who want to visit me you will need to call ahed to me and make arangments to get on to the visitors log for approved visiotrs... the nuimber you can call and the name u as for is David 604 684 6532 extension 67754[/DIV]

Lil Me

Sorry to hear, Orik.
 Please keep us updated with your condition.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik_Basher

Thanks guys for the well wishes i need all those i can get and all the prayer i can get also :( i am so sick and so yellow i am almost green now just like kermit the frog wahhhhhh   i would log in and post but it seems my user name Orik no longer exsists what the hell happend tehborken ?  did i not use my name for posting often enough even my email does not exists :(

grrrrr

ur spam bot stopper real danged funny too ... bedpan grrr grabs baseball bat and beats idiotic spam bot stopper and thanks nurse for more diladed....

acer

All the best wishes Orik.  Life can be fun, can't it?

Anyhow, the Morphine is on the house, so you may as well get a good buzz while you're there ;)

Gopher

Just glad to have you in touch with us. Keep it up - we'll look forward to your recovery and eventual 'proper' return.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

Wishing you speedy recovery Orik... get well soon.  :)  

Lise

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Hey bud.. all the best and hope you get better soon!  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

orik basher

thanks im dothe best i can god willing i will go home in a taxi cab and not out in a pine box. still no answeres on a cure biopsy will be this week please keep up the prayers  

Orik

[font size="2" face="Arial"] [/font][font size="2" face="Arial"][font size="2" face="Arial"]my dear friends enemies and lovers a like :* kisses  to you Jasmin and the rest of the crew girls love you all and thank you all so much  for the prayers and the well wishes ur hope and prayers give me strength to keep  hoping that maybe today they can fix or at least find out whats wrong with me  and why i am laying here in the hospital bed, more often than not so sick i can  barely stand or to groggy from drugs to even want to move.... i hope you all don't mind my making one big reply im not realy up to many little email replies or pm at the moment  just coming home to do my laundry is taken much energy from me...
[/font][/font]
[font size="2" face="Arial"] [/font]
[font size="2" face="Arial"][font size="2" face="Arial"]ive done my best to protect myself at all times  while on line. and as for any and all visitors they r welcome during visiting  hospital hours...[/font][font size="2" face="Arial"]when i got sick it was, one week  i was well ...the next week i was so sick i thought i was dieing and in a way i  am some sort of acute liver failure exact cause and reason unknown. Friday i was  supposed to be biopsied for further answers but something went wrong......  [/font][/font]
[font size="2" face="Arial"][font size="2" face="Arial"]my friends gordy gopher lise russ and so may others from so many other forums and places  i thank you all  very much for ur continued good words and thoughts how i wish i could spend  hours of each day dallying away on the computers like i used to

id practical sell me left hand for a nice laptop with wireless and a good battery charger  sighs.. but then id have to figure out where i can escape to that's close to the  hospital for coffee and internet service perhaps the blenze cafe on  burrard...is that the correct spelling ? doesn't seem right to me but im not gonna go look it up  
[/font][/font]
[font size="2" face="Arial"][font size="2" face="Arial"] problem is the energy lvls and the mixture of  drugs im on some days i know my own name other days im in screaming agony with  nose bleeds and migraines so bad im sorry to say i have not been very nice to  staff or other patients in this place :( god dang i don't get sick very often id  hate for every one to hate me as much as some of these nurses must having to put  up with my losing control... sheepishly  the worst part was nearly fainting and  having to be carried to the shower by 2  nurses and bathed from top to  bottom... ordinarily that might have been a excellent conquest in this case it was more embarrassing and humiliating than i care to admit...
[/font][/font]
[font size="2" face="Arial"][font size="2" face="Arial"] im so not good at trusting people and i have no  choice but to trust complete strangers with some of my most intiment moments in  life...  piss in the bottle shit in the little hat; samples here, feed the  vampires someties 3 or 4 times a day takes these drugs  ... but im so  frightentend and so angry not knowing the reasons why or if i will ever leave  this place will i recover or go meet my creator. personelly im not ready to meed  god on a first name basis yet.[/font][/font]
[font size="2" face="Arial"][font size="2" face="Arial"] i have no little bastards out their of my DNA at  least i have no children i know of, but before being born again i was a fairly  ummmm adventurous young man so maybe i do... but no one has ever told me....  .... fear is here and very real... one can no longer denie the mortality of the frail and fragile nature of our human body that contains the spirit with in....  the orik u see is more  of a facade than anything the man who created the trollish online egotistical narcissist called orik is very reali took my name form the dwarveven fighter orik form the books eragon in case no one ever knew how orik came to manifest his self on ds sv and datw... and a few other odd places...  i also used a similar name in dnd gaming way back when u had a dm and used ur imiagination and dice [/font][/font]

[font size="2" face="Arial"][font size="2" face="Arial"]some elements of me are in Orik or perhaps some of Orik is in me... as to my email i tend to use Orik underscore Basher At Shaw Dot Ca f[/font][/font][font size="2" face="Arial"][font size="2" face="Arial"]or most of my communicating... how u got this email is a bit of a surprise ....

i don't remember posting from it ever.. but lol with all the names and postings i have made on so many different forums over so many years who can truly say.  if u give me your word you promise not to kill me while i am laying semi conscious i  have no problem letting you in to visit me [/font][/font][img style="width: 37px; height: 37px;" src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/12.gif[/img]

[font size="2" face="Arial"][font size="2" face="Arial"] just make sure to call ahead and confirm with me  to make sure i am in hospital and not released on a day pass to do laundry  (  which i am currently doing right now..) laundry that is....

Friday's biopsy was canceled due to various reasons, mostly doctor and er staff mistakes (i believe) but i doubt they will ever confirm that part... or that im not scheduled for another biopsy which has been bumped 2 times all ready...

i have  to be honest im not realy sure who some of the people i chat to are but pls call me even some one to chat to on the phone can bring alot of joy to a man who is stressed over tomorrow and not knowing if he will have many more of them....

the doctors have more questions for me,  than they have answers and its the not knowing what will happen that scares me more than being told yes you will die... i just hate being told sorry sir we just don't know... [/font][/font]

[font size="4" face="Arial"]gordy wrote[/font]

[font size="2" face="Arial"] [div][font size="2" face="Arial"]Hey Orik[/font]

[font size="2" face="Arial"]Gordy Gambino here. Heard you were sick mate...thats  no good.[/font]
[font size="2" face="Arial"]Hope you make a speedy recovery and are back posting soon.[/font]

[font size="2" face="Arial"]Regards[/font]

[font size="2" face="Arial"]Gordy[/font][/div][/font]

[font size="4" face="Arial"]some one wrote[/font]

[div][font size="2" face="Arial"]Hey Orik!  I didn't know your name before  You're good with your secret identity. Sorry to hear about your sickness.  I will pray for  your health and healing. Did you get sick all of a sudden, or was it  gradual? I'd like to come see you, if that's ok.[/font]

[font size="4" face="Arial"]gopher wrote[/font]

[div]Another very early morning message of - I hope - cheer for you on your  biopsy day.

I've checked around and found that news of you is on DATW and that at least  Gordy Gambino has sen you an e-mail. Don't know about DV as I never go  there.

Anyway, all the best - you'll either read this before or after the biopsy  so a) I hope it goes well and b) I hope it went well. More important is c) i.e.  I hope that whatever is discovered will lead to some a.s.a.p. effective  treatment for you and that you'll be out very soon.

Keep smiling (and if you're not, then start smiling!)

All the best
Gopher

[font size="4" face="Arial"]Jasmin wrote[/font]
 [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"] [tbody] [tr] [td valign="top"]Hello hon, hope ur doing ok now and i hope ur biopsy was been ok  too i really prayed for ur fast recovery god bless you keep strong and always  put ur faith up above, love you, miss you much, hope u be home soon, take care  hon be safe always. im always at ur side, love you...[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/div][/div]    
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Orik_Basher

Biopsy went smothly... waiting on final results... some good news might be they can send me home and run me as a out patient... keeps fingers crossed being in my own house would be so much more messy but is my cesspool... but will need to hire maids and services to to help a frog who is little strenght... sighs... wahhhhhh... love they nurse asnd doctor  god save the queen  and hey u prisoner give me back my free tv darn nab it

:grrrrrr   i want my free tv and laundry  times done head nurse could shoulder by any min wil steal time to blog when i can love u all come visit more... hey silent hill nurse ur lokking amazing and sexier than ever way to go my pyrmid head im very selosos bahahahahahahahah :love u all hate the hospital hell.

miss u too

signed the flatulant frog :D[/DIV]

Orik

[style][/style][font size="2" face="Arial"]Dear gopher
ive had a few visitors over the time i was in  hospital. i was discharged to a out patient basis as of 1 pm today...i have to  go back 2 times per week and do monitoring of my blood and liver check ups now.  they released me today, as for how many visitors i've had gopher

i had 6 or 7 visitors i know well over the past 26 days i was in hospital and about 5 i do not know to well or could not recognize right away, now that i am at home i feel much better and can comfortably reply to my emails via my many various or  should i say nefarious ways. so no not many visitors

none were as cute as silent hill nurse hugs and kisses girl pls  give my love to mr. pyramid head and my thanks for his granting u permission to visit little old wicked me and  pls let him know i am so very seloso  

hehe ur much bigger and better looking since we first met young lady... come on laugh.... its a great day to be alive  and free from that hell called a hospital

the good guys win one for a chance.. but it means home cleaning, home cooking and bleah house cleaning. i hate laundry and house cleaning but maid services r to much money and with my now being on disability for the foreseeable future

im guessing the next 30 weeks or so before i can return to my normal work [/font] [font size="2" face="Arial"]sighs, so what do you do when ur used to working everyday and suddenly u can't work

do i join facebook and ask for help like some of the other people i see or do i let some one else take up my championship cause or do i tough it out and go into debt trying to pay bills on a apartment that still has to many damn bugs [/font] [font size="2" face="Arial"]

[/font][div style="text-align: left;"] [/div] [div style="text-align: left;"] [/div][font size="2" face="Arial"]catch u on the flip side gopher you also shn
[/font][font size="2" face="Arial"] I will probably be posting the news of my hospital release later on today depending on my strength and how i feel and right now i need some nap [/font][font size="2" face="Arial"]time sighs, [/font][font size="2" face="Arial"]even when i am not in the hospital i spend way to much  time sleeping[/font][div style="text-align: left;"] [/div] [div style="text-align: left;"] [/div][font size="2" face="Arial"]signed
[/font][div style="text-align: left;"] [/div][font size="2" face="Arial"]theflatulantfrog[/font][div style="text-align: left;"] [/div][font size="2" face="Arial"]frogrik[/font][div style="text-align: left;"] [/div][font size="2" face="Arial"]orik[/font][div style="text-align: left;"] [/div] [div style="text-align: left;"] [/div][blockquote style="border-left: 2px solid rgb(0, 0, 0); padding-right: 0px; padding-left: 5px; margin-left: 5px; margin-right: 0px;"][div style="text-align: left;"] [/div][div style="font-family: arial; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-stretch: normal; text-align: left;"]----- Original Message ----- [/div][div style="text-align: left;"] [/div][div style="background: rgb(228, 228, 228) none repeat scroll 0% 0%; mozbackground-clip: mozinitial; mozbackground-origin: mozinitial; mozbackground-inline-policy: mozinitial; font-family: arial; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-stretch: normal; text-align: left;"]From: [span style="text-decoration: underline;"]Gopher[/span] [/div][div style="text-align: left;"] [/div][div style="font-family: arial; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-stretch: normal; text-align: left;"]To: [span style="text-decoration: underline;"]Orik[/span] [/div][div style="text-align: left;"] [/div][div style="font-family: arial; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-stretch: normal; text-align: left;"]Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 11:53  AM[/div][div style="text-align: left;"] [/div][div style="font-family: arial; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-stretch: normal; text-align: left;"]Subject: Foul up[/div][div style="text-align: left;"] [/div]
[div style="text-align: left;"] [/div][table style="text-align: left; margin-left: 0px; margin-right: auto;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"] [tbody] [tr] [td valign="top"] Sorry, Orik - I always have difficulty in posting things onto forums and  this time I managed to 'lose' your last message entirely - therefore I was unable to let anyone know. If you have any more of a general nature can you send  them to Gordy or someone else (maybe ?) - saves me losing them and being unable to help you out. I'm really angry with myself. I've just sent a pm to ?, so if you contact her for future multi-sendings, she'll know what it's  about.

How's today so far? Not too bad I hope....and does the time pass quickly  for you? I guess it's a non-stop drat just maybe you're able to sleep as much of  it away as possible. On the brighter side, you'll need no excuses to  successfully avoid this year's Christmas frenzy of getting and spending.

By the way do you have any/many visitors. I'd pop in myself if I lived  nearer.

Salutations
Gopher[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]
[a href="http://ca.promos.yahoo.com/newmail/overview2/"][/a][/blockquote]  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

raging frog

hey orik! just turn on the tears and maybe somebody will get the idea to set up a paypal account for you like they did for your cat.  

Lil Me

Orik, my apologies for not making it to St Pauls to see you while you were there.  Glad to hear that you are on the mend.

Try contacting BC Housing.  They can set you up with a reasonable place to live on your disability cheque.  I'm sure there are other options besides your current apt.

Housing Applicant / Rental Assistance Program / SAFER Inquiry Line
  Lower Mainland: (604) 433-2218
  Toll free: 1-800-257-7756
  Email:  [a href="mailto:[email protected]"]   [span class="strong"][email protected]   [/span][/a]

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|