Favorite Beer?

Started by Beer, Mar 24 06 02:52

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

You like those commercials SD ?  I love them.  I can't remember how I came across them, but I love that guys voice.  

Hmm....this thread reminds me of Future Canadian.  I miss him. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c020.gif" border=0]

FC.......DROP IN AND SAY HEY !!!!!!
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Just don't get too drunk there, SD......

I just watched MTV's reality-documentary on a group of surfers who went to Bali and got disgustingly drunk. I really don't understand why this show would promote being drunk and getting stupid as a result. Meh. Maybe I'm getting soft in the head because I don't get this generation of teens who think that drinking till you puke is cool.

Oh my liver hurts just thinking about it.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Fat Tire commercials a guy riding up mountains with a flickering light. awesome.

I don't get drunk Lise, I just like to taste everything. I can get away with drinking more though, because well, I'm a foot taller then the average person.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

and to add I love german beer bottles labels. You don't really have to drink to admire the quirkiness in them.

Gopher

Some of the German beer mats are pretty good too, Sportsdude - but they taste awful.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

Gopher

You know, those little round or square cardboard things that you put your beer glass on.

Sportsdude

oh coasters!

Gopher

Yeah same thing, but they taste equally bad whatever you call them.

yummy

Lil Me

MGD or Bud in the summer
 *ducks*

Kokanee gold for the ski beer

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

I STILL wish I liked beer.  Just can't develop a taste for it.  weird al has recommended some awesome sounding beers.....but they still all have a flavour that doesn't appeal to me.  ( I WILL work on it some day)

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a063.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Lil Me

P.C., I'm back drinking beer for the first time in years.  After having my kids, I disliked carbonated beverages (too burpy, gassy, etc.) and stuck to wine and vodka.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

|