Α*|*|*|*|1 '2' 3 4 5*6 7 '8' 9|*|*|*|*Ω ||||GameoFeartH2oo8|||| join the party44

Started by ProjectoR kiDD, Nov 03 08 12:57

Previous topic - Next topic

ProjectoR kiDD

\
    nirvanA is true peace, first girl + last man in the universe *8* ProjectoR~KiDD, http://desteni.co.za
Religious Views:
    RainboW, all colours, all elements of life All=onE

We humans represent star systems(galaxies), we have been compressed(descended) into 3d human form, all trapped on one planet earth...
this battle is universal, and for ALL existence... Revolt or sit and watch TV (lol)

Α*|*|*|*|1 '2' 3 4 5*6 7 '8' 9|*|*|*|*Ω ||||GameoFeartH2oo8||||
~final party of 300(then 44) chosen, to complete the last chapter if life,
~heaven(dreams) and hell(3d), life and death fused as one.=paradise
~alpha(me) and omega(her) to be ruinited.
~Nirvana is true peace for all. we want our galaxies back!
~question is are you for ALL or NONE
~~Please answer back to me to stay on my LIST, and journey on
~reply: (all or none), (join the final party), or( fukk off)...
(Revolt or die old)...or (no thank you)
No reply means (No Game No FamE (biatch))

~~~ProjectoR~kiDD : [email protected] facebook: blak bird, PetE Siozos 604 779 2191 vancity 666 the beast, nicknames, ProjectoR~South/trigger/spectrA/MooN/Kidd  Orion(hunter), jesusX2000 years, The Game player, PAN, MarZ, the SUN, colon bowell, ussama bin panty hunting ect..

1.all composite phenomena are impermanent 2. all contaminated things and events are unsatisfactory 3.all phenomena are emty and selfless and 4. nirvana is true peace ****|||||

KronoKross, astral music Video (must see)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcXtPjm23KU
http://www.rpgclassics.com/shrines/psx/cc/story.shtml
lhttp://www.rpgclassics.com/shrines/psx/cc/characters.shtml
**anyone that thinks they got the ballz to finish earths game, let me know
*|*|FOR those that DO NOT know the game prophesy...
****4 characters, 1 male 1 female, with 2 opposites, Dark vs light... the Dark YOU steals ur identity, and steals ur true soulmate... in return you find the DArk HER, and follow the path that leads to the leaders, dragons, and controllers of the world.
Eventually you catch up with the Dark YOU, destroy the artificial computer (system of life) and get youre real soulmate back. (kiDD)... after uniting the 6 elements of life, u seek the reptillians, and defeat the FAlse Dragon god, that wants to destroy all life.
Shortly after you use the COSMIC SONG of the 7th master element, to defeat the SPACE/TIME consumer taking over all universes...alpha and omega are finally reunited... nirvana is true peace
*FULL game story, under MY Extended INFO

all or none

the SELF of all beings is GOD, in the journey to the SELF

ANY worshipping of outside gods, or hims or bullshit, is devil worship and seperation....
oneness and equality for all life= GOD force
the bullshit story of genesis, is the devil posing as god to enslave all life under his/her rule...

**** Sorry to say, there is nothing left out there, no galaxies or planets with life, it was all consumed
hopefully this will make humans fight back for their galaxies..

nirvanA is true peace, first girl + last man in the universe *8* ProjectoR~KiDD, http://desteni.co.za
Religious Views:
    RainboW, all colours, elements, All=onE http://www.myspace.com/projectorsland
Α*|*|*|*|1 '2' 3 4 5*6 7 '8' 9|*|*|*|*Ω ||||GameoFeartH2oo8||||

all the stuff that was supposed to happen and change the world, NONE of it happened, only more control and bs...
all  the elections, microchipping, 2012, aliens, ALL that shit is BULLSHIT, none of it matters, not even WORK, false happiness, its all smoke screens and staull tactics used to control, and enslave ppl...come 2012, and nothing will have changed, so lets change it NOW 2008

Remember its all about soulmate connections, when ur born ur split into 2 energies, Posotive and negative, soulamtes are opposites, thats why its so hard, the world is controlled by broken love connections, thats why EVERYONE is f*cked, i havnt met anyone normal yet..

you will know when u and ur soulmate cross paths, becuase it will be a massive energy release, and even fear will overflow  into to to prevent u from talking or mating with ur soulmate... soulmate love will crack the barriers of control and filters, overnight...]

do existence a favour, STOP hiding behind false happiness, bullshit carreers, and other forms of reality imprisonment...step up take a chance help out, and act in the now....ill do the rest...

Revolt or Die old.
all or nothing
ProjectoR~KiDD FOREVER
infinity revolution2008
\

a race this weak, feable, ignorant, doest deserve the powers of infinity, or to be saved or anything... i started the revolution last year, and nothing has changed, ppl were shown truth, and secret info, and instead went back to work for the criminals that enslave them... they use thier careers and money as a safety net.. all bullshit of course...scared to sacrifice thier prison cells, for  revolution...

some personal favourites of mine:
"forget the past live in the NOW", well heres an update on the NOW...
ppl dieing, suffering, in pain, foodless, victems, ppl used as slaves, expendable flesh and spirit, others dancing on money and fancy prison cells (3d), while others are praying to a flase god that hoping one day "HE" comes to save em, and instead die at age 80, only to be recycled into the dream world, minus a fukken physical body...

another classic bullshit control tactic:
"its all you, you are doing this to yourself" LoL classic tactic to get ppl to blame themselves while leaders get OFF THE HOOK... FFS did JESUS El savior nail himself to the croSS? i wonder how he got that last nail in with his teeth? ROLF

anyway this stupidity has gone on long enough, and i aint sticking around in 3d prison much longer...

Did humans all of a sudden forget our past?
once we had castles on other planets, and pyramids that healed, and star traveled ppl around, things were normal, then the controllers started the wars, and ppl fell victem to WEAKNESS in CONTROL. these hiders are in fact extrmemly weak in nature and ruin lives behind ur back, at teh same time acting STRONG and tough... these weaklings will also be consumed by time, and die old withered beings, miserable...
At least the warriors in  the past, they had something goin on, something exciting as war, life and death, ACTION, nowadays ppl lock themselves in thier box homes, and die  slowly from BOREDOM,, scared to revolt the norm.

So thats my story, i fought hard in the mind, i  let ppl know the truth, expecting some BACK UP when the time was right, the time came and went, my life was destroyed the WEAK way, and no1 backed up the truth for SHIT.

Sh3 was never there either when broken love almost killed me, so thats not on my list anymore...

ProjectoR is saving himself and breaking out of 3d prison alone.
and heres some more truth too, everything you thought was right and just, is all OPPOSITE, the beast 666 in the bible, and the christ? its switched around, backwards, to confuse and control humanity...

the real savior of humankind is REBELLION and WAR in 3dimensions....by the time humans realize that i will be at least 50 years old, so NO thank you

now or never, all or none, revolt or die old.

"Come up to the head ya'll, Fukk yA'll *Goldy

music www.hbr1.com

||||GameoFeartH2oo8||||
First girl + Last man in the univrse to connect the chain of life
Revolt or die old, vancouver is the centre of control
the game player is here
"our planets nightmare is not over yet"
"ill find you somday, im sure of it"
Alpha

Marik

ProjectoR kiDD

ive done it all, and dont want to see it repeat again, ima freedom fighter, and wont stop till the dimensions are restored...

||||GameoFeartH2oo8||||
the game player is here
Alpha

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

ProjectoR kiDD

heh calories shmalories, wont do anything for my cancer and rusted heart...

only venus can save me

marz needs women! DooF*

||||GameoFeartH2oo8||||
the game player is here
Alpha

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

I was wondering the same thing, D

Gopher wrote:
That's really interesting!

You actually read all that?

Gopher

Didn't you? [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Thinking/4.gif"]

Gopher

TehBorken

It's widely suspected that ProjectoR kiDD was either a highly-advanced spambot that got loose on the web and achieved sentience, or a New Age mystic who suffered a severe head injury.

Alas, we may never know the truth.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.