Craigslist Casual Encounters?

Started by stretchedout, Nov 02 08 11:48

Previous topic - Next topic

stretchedout

Thought you might click on this one!

So what's up with these women seeking affairs on-line anyway?  Is it due to a lack of creativity with their husbands?  They need to hold out to the public as a slut?

Before you cheat, break it off with your husband.

Society will crumble if women become as promiscous as men.

(99% of the males posting are promiscous gays, so don't claim I'm picking on the women).    
C'mon, the city is sleeping!

Lil Me

If you're looking for a woman's point-of-view, sorry...can't help you....as I've never pursued an affair, online or otherwise.

But I think that your question probably needs to be asked of women and men (straight or gay) in committed relationships, as there is probably some comonality in their reasons for having an affair.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

stretchedout

Lil Me wrote:
If you're looking for a woman's point-of-view, sorry...can't help you....as I've never pursued an affair, online or otherwise.

But I think that your question probably needs to be asked of women and men (straight or gay) in committed relationships, as there is probably some comonality in their reasons for having an affair.

It is a perfectly valid question which I have asked.  Why question the question?

Women are becoming promiscuous, increasingly.  The institution of marriage is becoming a joke.    

Lil Me

stretchedout wrote:
[em][/em]Women are becoming promiscuous, increasingly.  The institution of marriage is becoming a joke.
 --
 Uh huh. And it's all the fault of the women?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Marik

Taken from a Grand Theft Auto 3 radio commercial:

[font style="font-family: Times New Roman;" size="3"]Fernando: "Has your marriage gone stale? Has the spark gone out of your
   love life? Looking to add a little adventure to the monotony of
   monogamy? Hello...I am Fernando Martinez, founder of 'Fernando's New
   Beginnings,' a revolutionary new way of saving your marriage. We
   understand how 2 kids and a mortgage can take the passion out of your
   life. With our three-step program, you'll re-discover
   romance...guaranteed!"
Phil: "Hi, my name's Phil. I've got 3 kids, 2 cars and a mortgage. My love
   life was going stale, even before my wife's car accident! Then I
   called 'New Beginning!' Thanks to Fernando, I'm still married. But on
   Wednesday afternoons, I meet Barbara at the motel by the turnpike."
Fernando: "See...the passion, she is back. Phil's marriage...is saved. And
   his kids will have a daddy to look up to. Call 'New Beginnings'
   today...cinco cinco cinco- nueve dos nueve dos". It will be a
   miracle, I guarantee it! 'Fernando's New Beginnings,' we turn an
   ending...into a new beginning!"
[/font]
by the way, grand theft auto IS THE BEST!!!!!

Lise

You have time to browse thru that dirty section of craigslist? Ugh. The last time I went there (curiousity kills the cat!) I saw pictures that were NOT supposed to be there. Not gonna go back again.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

stretchedout

Lil Me wrote:
stretchedout wrote:
[SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]Women are becoming promiscuous, increasingly.  The institution of marriage is becoming a joke. [/SPAN]
--
Uh huh. And it's all the fault of the women?

---------------------------------------------

You wrote that, not me.  Heck, the people posting are freaks anyway, be they men or women!  But we expect it from men, don't we?  The incidence of cheating for women is increasing, and that's a shame.  Men are naturally promiscious (we're programmed this way), whereas women are naturally nurturing.  When women become sluts it is just really, really sad.  And it leaves us all hopeless.  Not only do men have to worry about being faithful themselves, but these days, men have to worry about their women too!  That web site out of Toronto, Madison, is anti-social, anti-society...

stretchedout

Lise wrote:
 You have time to browse thru that dirty section of craigslist? Ugh. The last time I went there (curiousity kills the cat!) I saw pictures that were NOT supposed to be there. Not gonna go back again.[/DIV]
 ----------------------------

Yes, just as you have time to be here posting like mad!  Tip - don't click on the men for men or women posts that have pics!  Unless you are a freak.  No faces, just the smaller heads.

So, is cheating functional in our society?   According to the video game reference, the answer is yes.

P.C.

The video game reference is disturbing to say the least.  As far as the rest of your observations, they all seem a little sad in themselves.  Men are not programmed to be anything but what they program themselves to be.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

stretchedout

P.C. wrote:
 The video game reference is disturbing to say the least.  As far as the rest of your observations, they all seem a little sad in themselves.  Men are not programmed to be anything but what they program themselves to be.    

------------------------------------------------------------

There's a book called "Everything Men Know About Women".  It is the same book as "The Nothing Book".  Check it our for yourself.  It seems the same on the other side...

If you don't yet realize that all men are hardwired to have sex with as many women as they can, then you haven't been paying attention to male behaviour.  WE WANT ALL WOMEN and try hard to not hit on them all.  But we can't think about much else if you are showing anything off, including your face!  To quote the song, "Heterosexual Man":

I wanna make every woman I see
Do you know what's the matter with me?
I'm a heterosexual man
just a heterosexual man

I wanna do every woman I know
I wanna do it to them in their [A class=kLink oncontextmenu="return false;" id=KonaLink0 onmouseover=adlinkMouseOver(event,this,0); style="POSITION: static; TEXT-DECORATION: underline! important" onclick=adlinkMouseClick(event,this,0); onmouseout=adlinkMouseOut(event,this,0); href="http://www.lyricsdownload.com/odds-heterosexual-man-lyrics.html#" target=_top][FONT style="FONT-WEIGHT: 700; FONT-SIZE: 11px; COLOR: orange! important; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; POSITION: static" color=orange][SPAN class=kLink style="FONT-WEIGHT: 700; FONT-SIZE: 11px; COLOR: orange! important; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; POSITION: relative"]clothes[/SPAN][/FONT][/A]
I wanna make it with them, don't you know
I'm a heterosexual man
It's just a problem with my glands

I'm a heterosexual, heterosexual man

Maybe make 'em make a [A class=kLink oncontextmenu="return false;" id=KonaLink1 onmouseover=adlinkMouseOver(event,this,1); style="POSITION: static; TEXT-DECORATION: underline! important" onclick=adlinkMouseClick(event,this,1); onmouseout=adlinkMouseOut(event,this,1); href="http://www.lyricsdownload.com/odds-heterosexual-man-lyrics.html#" target=_top][FONT style="FONT-WEIGHT: 700; FONT-SIZE: 11px; COLOR: orange! important; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; POSITION: static" color=orange][SPAN class=kLink style="FONT-WEIGHT: 700; FONT-SIZE: 11px; COLOR: orange! important; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; POSITION: relative"]baby[/SPAN][/FONT][/A] with me
'cause I'm a heterosexual man
just a heterosexual man

I wanna have every woman I know
I wanna have them take off their [A class=kLink oncontextmenu="return false;" id=KonaLink2 onmouseover=adlinkMouseOver(event,this,2); style="POSITION: static; TEXT-DECORATION: underline! important" onclick=adlinkMouseClick(event,this,2); onmouseout=adlinkMouseOut(event,this,2); href="http://www.lyricsdownload.com/odds-heterosexual-man-lyrics.html#" target=_top][FONT style="FONT-WEIGHT: 700; FONT-SIZE: 11px; COLOR: orange! important; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; POSITION: static" color=orange][SPAN class=kLink style="FONT-WEIGHT: 700; FONT-SIZE: 11px; COLOR: orange! important; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; POSITION: relative"]clothes[/SPAN][/FONT][/A]
I'll make it with them unless they say no
'cause I"m a heterosexual man
I'll make it with them whenever I can

I'm a heterosexual duh, duh, duh, duh, duh, duh, duh, duh

I wanna get every girl on the globe
We kiss and hug and then we disrobe
It's a [A class=kLink oncontextmenu="return false;" id=KonaLink3 onmouseover=adlinkMouseOver(event,this,3); style="POSITION: static; TEXT-DECORATION: underline! important" onclick=adlinkMouseClick(event,this,3); onmouseout=adlinkMouseOut(event,this,3); href="http://www.lyricsdownload.com/odds-heterosexual-man-lyrics.html#" target=_top][FONT style="FONT-WEIGHT: 700; FONT-SIZE: 11px; COLOR: orange! important; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; POSITION: static" color=orange][SPAN class=kLink style="FONT-WEIGHT: 700; FONT-SIZE: 11px; COLOR: orange! important; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; POSITION: relative"]short [/SPAN][SPAN class=kLink style="FONT-WEIGHT: 700; FONT-SIZE: 11px; COLOR: orange! important; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; POSITION: relative"]circuit[/SPAN][/FONT][/A] in the frontal lobe
I'm a heterosexual man
It's just a problem with my glands

-------------------------------------

So what hope is there for us all when women are now becoming like men?  That's my point.

purelife

There's a book called "Everything Men Know About Women".  It is the same book as "The Nothing Book".  Check it our for yourself.  It seems the same on the other side...

I know this book.  You open it and it's blank inside, right?

stretchedout

purelife wrote:

I know this book.  You open it and it's blank inside, right?

----------------------------------------------------------

Didn't I answer this question, before it was asked?  

purelife

I don't know.  Did you?

P.C.

I understand what your point is, stretch....I just disagree with it.  

So, what you're saying is, that men have no control over their behavior ?  They have no control over success or failure ?  They have no control over right or wrong ?  The only people that say that all men are hardwired to have sex with as many women as they can, are men who are trying to do it, because they simply never emotionally matured.      
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

stretchedout

purelife wrote:
 I don't know.  Did you?

--------------------------

Yes -

"Everything Men Know About Women".  It is the same book as "The Nothing Book".