Best Villian

Started by Lise, Oct 27 08 08:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Who do you think make the best villian? You know the type that you just wanna fling a couple of pies at him/her? I think the best villian would have to be Darth Vader. That raspy voice, the cold helmet, the way he crushes a underling with the use of the Force... why there's no comparison!

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Marik

Yeah Darth Vader is a cruel guy who kills people without flinching but I couldn't relate to him enough.

So I'm going with the killer guy from se7en (Kevin Spacey)... damn I was getting so frustrated / angry watching this guy talk towards the end of the movie (pretty much what Brad Pitt was saying).

I wanted to say Hannibal Lecter from Silence of the Lambs (Anthony Hopkins) but there's something about his character that makes me admire him.

P.C.

Amos Slade

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif[/img]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

I agree with Marik about Seven.

Plus, RobertDeNiro in Cape Fear, Denzel Washington in Training Day, Kevin Spacey in Usual Suspects.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

weird al

geez I'd have to be pretty upset with somebody before I'd want to throw a couple pies at them!

Maybe de Niro in Cape Fear. Not a likable sort of fellow at all.  

Lise

Oh yeah, Robert deNiro in Cape Fear was pretty scary. I had forgotten about that. Remember Anthony Perkins from Pyscho? Boy, he was downright creepy.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

P.C.- I like all the Disney Villains, too.

Trivia: The snake Kaa in The Jungle Book has the same voice as Winnie the Pooh.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Trivia: The snake Kaa in The Jungle Book has the same voice as Winnie the Pooh.

Oh really ?  I didn't know that.  

(that would look interesting on a 'cartoon voice' resume.  Especially if they did the snake roll in a sequel.  It might look like this.....Kaa Kaa Pooh.)  Hold your groans until I'm out of earshot. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/g050.gif" border=0]    

Lil Me

That was funny.  Come back, P.C.!  

Michel

P.C.

HAHAHAHHAHAAA

Is this woman for real ?  She says she's going through such a tough time trying to keep the toy from her child...but he is climbing in places he shouldn't, in efforts to get it.  She DOES realize that removing the batteries might be an easier solution.  

Doesn't she ?

Talk about making news where there is no news.  Sheesh !