Your Favorite Fast Food Joint

Started by Lise, Oct 23 08 04:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

My bad. I thought it was the other bug. Oh well. That's one nasty bug no matter what.

I like Arbys and their curly fries. Hmmm.... haven't had those in ages. Must go eat one now!!!

I miss Wendy's southwestern chicken salad. I know they're loaded with calories but that the one I also ate when I was pregnant. Like I was constantly craving it at one point. They don't have it any more.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Marik wrote:
 never even heard of them... are they in the states?

Yeah. You probably remember them from the Paris Hilton car ad where she prances around a sports car.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Marik

ohhhhhh!! that one! yeah all I remember was she ate some burger while washing a car with not much clothing on.  

Lil Me

Anyone tried the A&W Uncle Burger yet?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Meaty Uncle

Had it a few times, I like it. Nice meaty taste for a fast food burger.

Lise

No but it looks really good. I had their sirloin burger when it was on promotion... wondering if they're the same with different name.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Future Canadian

I have a weakness for Big Macs and for Gorditas. It's sick, I know.

I'm stoked we finally have a European fry kart here (like Fritz in Van, my fave!), and it's right next to a trailer that serves an awesome burger. They don't know it but we refer to them as Dirty Burger after Trailer Park Boys.

...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

|