Your Favorite Fast Food Joint

Started by Lise, Oct 23 08 04:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

OK, there are times when you just go for a particular fast food joint (almost) all the time. Which one is yours?

I don't really have one but if I was in a mall and had to pick one, I almost exclusively go to a Chinese take-out, namely the Flaming (crappy) Wok.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

chinese or japanese take out.
Out of the list the only one I've been to recently is Subway. The rest its been between a year to 7 years. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Sometimes I get McPuke's french fries. I don't know what it is about their fries but they're darn good.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I think its the salt, but funny thing about that place everything tastes the same no matter what it is. lol

Lise

Nope, definitely not the salt. I always ask for no salt on my fries because I hate the salt. I think it must be the fat.... oh yes, glorious fat.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

49er

MacDonald was sued at one time by some vegetarian because they used hamburger grease in the frying oil.

For quick take out lunches it usually Chinese....chow fun/chow mein and congee with pork and 1000 year old egg;  sometimes mexican, usually a beef burrito with sour cream

purelife

I don't eat at take-out places that often, but lately it has been Subway because of their $2.99 sub of the day.  (cheapest I can find in downtown)

49er

I too. once a blue moon, get the $5 foot long Subway, always the meatball

Lil Me

Fast food for me is sushi, Hon's or donair.  Once in a while I have Subway (meatball sub on Sat).  My kids like McD, but my fave burger is Burger King.  We eat KFC Toonie Tues a couple times a year.    
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

weird al

Dona Cata, on Victoria Drive at 35th in Vancouver, is great.

Fast, cheap, tastes good. Seriously hot salsas.

http://www.dinehere.ca/restaurant.asp?r=1893

Marik

bah look at all these healthy choices!
Burger King's Whopper is the best!!! has the most calories of any "chain-burger"

Sportsdude

Ever been to Hardee's or Carl's Jr Marik?...(they've got the highest) lol

They also have a 2000 calorie breakfast burrito, which puts you right back to sleep.

Michel

P.C.

Whitespot legendary.  It's a crying shame BC Ferries got their hands on it.  They could muck up caviar.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.