Your Favorite Fast Food Joint

Started by Lise, Oct 23 08 04:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

I like Whitespot's salmon burger. It's the only thing I'll stomach from them. Their fries are terrible.

I've caved in to Taco Time's taco salad. Calorie busting it ain't fer sure.    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

lol.....I'm not much into fries, but I really like their fries.....and they're the only fast food place where I do like fries.  They are the closest to homemade to me.  The little shoestring ones taste like cardboard.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

I refuse to eat fast food. I won't support places like McDonalds, Burger King, DQ etc. They are poison and an insult to the human race!

If I want a good burger, I will go to my favorite local pub and get one of the best burgers money can buy. They actually use real beef and chicken!!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Russ

I like all fast food.

Doesnt mean that I should eat it or that I do on a regular basis however

Triple Whopper with cheese. Poutine Fries.. and LArge Coke.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Michel

Russ

Michel wrote:
ahhh poutine, good Russ, good ! [img style="font-style: italic;" src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/21.gif[/img]

I'm strangely developing a nationalist pride with poutine. Between it and Céline Dion as cliché most well known export item from Québec, poutine is less hard to digest [img style="font-style: italic;" src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/4.gif[/img]  

I always thought it to be from Quebec as well. The guys from Lousiana all claim it to be from there, they say its documented?!? I told them my usual answer for that.

It is easier than Celine.. LOLOL

purelife

One White Spot location sold an undercooked burger.  My colleague had one the other day.  One part of the meat was cooked and the other was still pink.  

I've also experienced it at another location.  I do like their fries and milkshakes.  

P.C.

I think the guys from Louisiana are mistaken.  

Maybe that's why I like a Whitespot burger.  I'm not a big fan of blackened little pucks as a substitute for a hamburger patty.  The only burgers, where cooking rare is a danger, are those that are made with additives and 'filler'.  A 100% pure beef burger can be bleeding profusely with no danger at all.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

purelife wrote:
One White Spot location sold an undercooked burger.  My colleague had one the other day.  One part of the meat was cooked and the other was still pink.  

I've also experienced it at another location.  I do like their fries and milkshakes.

I like my burgers a wee bit pinkish in the middle. In the states they ASK you how you want your burger cooked. saweet!
I ask how people want them

JJ

Taco del Mar I like their vegan burrito and I'm not even a vegan.

Lise

Hey Russ, did you hear about Harvey's burger recently? I heard they found listeriosis in their meat. Ugh.

Oh, anyone like Wendy's chilli bowl? Yummy.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

correction

did you hear about Harvey's burger recently? I heard they found listeriosis in their meat. Ugh.

It was E_coli and it was one location, North Bay Ontario I believe

Marik

Sportsdude wrote:
Ever been to Hardee's or Carl's Jr Marik?...(they've got the highest) lol

They also have a 2000 calorie breakfast burrito, which puts you right back to sleep.

never even heard of them... are they in the states?

weird al

Anybody mention Arby's yet? I'm mostly not too crazy about fast food joints at all. Been to all of 'em, tired of 'em all, but I like Arby's a bit, for the chicken fillet. Depends on the location. I found one that's consistent, that always gives you fresh, clean lettuce and tomato with your chickenburg, compared to the tired and stale and droopy stuff that other outlets will give you. Their fries are pretty good. I think they have a different supplier from the main fast food places.    

Lil Me

I'm not crazy about McFood...but I had to say this...

McD restaurants are cleaner, staff are friendlier with good attitudes, and they almost always get the orders right!!!!

Wendys, A&W, Burger King....dirty restaurants, the bathrooms are almost always locked (need to ask for the key), staff are lazy and act bored, they move slowly and they screw up the orders.

Mind you, the Wendys/Tim H combo restaurants are better than the stand-alone Wendys.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|