Craigslist Casual Encounters?

Started by stretchedout, Nov 02 08 11:48

Previous topic - Next topic

stretchedout

P.C. wrote:
 I understand what your point is, stretch....I just disagree with it.  

So, what you're saying is, that men have no control over their behavior ?  They have no control over success or failure ?  They have no control over right or wrong ?  The only people that say that all men are hardwired to have sex with as many women as they can, are men who are trying to do it, because they simply never emotionally matured.

----------------------------------

No, I didn't write anything of the sort.  Thoughts are different from behavour.  

I made a claim that given women are becoming like men, when it comes to cheating on spouses, there's no hope for us!

Even fully emotionally matured men still can't resist peaking at a pretty face, cleavege, etc. and with lustful thoughts.  That's just the way we are.  Any man who denies it is a liar, or gay or mentally ill.  

You will not find one man on earth who will truthfully claim otherwise.  Now, doesn't Ashley Madison sicken you?

Don't "smite" me, just because I'm bringing up a topic that is actully not as boring as most of these threads.  Let's all play, but play nice!  Sorry, but I smited you too!      

C'mon, the city is sleeping!

stretchedout

accidental double post - why can't I just delete it?

purelife

Don't "smite" me, just because I'm bringing up a topic that is actully not as boring as most of these threads.  Let's all play, but play nice!  [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"]Sorry, but I smited you too![/FONT]

Yes, I've noticed you smited everyone who step foot in this thread.    

P.C.

Umm...first of all, I didn't smite you.

Thoughts are different than behaviour.  But is it not our thoughts that lead us to make choices about our behaviour ?

As far as sneaking a peak at a nice pair, that is a little different than trying to screw everything in sight....at least in my eyes.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

stretchedout

purelife wrote:
 Don't "smite" me, just because I'm bringing up a topic that is actully not as boring as most of these threads.  Let's all play, but play nice!  [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"]Sorry, but I smited you too![/FONT]

----------------------------------------

Excuse me, but do you have the brain the size of a pea?  First you miss the obvious nothing book reference (twice, but do you get it now?  don't answer, please) and then you repeat what I've stated about smiting!  

"Let's all play but play nice!  Sorry, but I smited you too!"  - that's an admission of smiting all, as in "Let's all".      

purelife

stretchedout wrote:
Even fully emotionally matured men still can't resist peaking at a pretty face, cleavege, etc. and with lustful thoughts.  That's just the way we are.  Any man who denies it is a liar, or gay or mentally ill.  

I don't think any man is going to deny looking, peaking, imaginating, etc but there are men who know how to control that urge to satisfy their little "buddy" when in a committed relationship.    

purelife

stretchedout wrote:
purelife wrote:

Excuse me, but do you have the brain the size of a pea?  First you miss the obvious nothing book reference (twice, but do you get it now?  don't answer, please) and then you repeat what I've stated about smiting!  

"Let's all play but play nice!  Sorry, but I smited you too!"  - that's an admission of smiting all, as in "Let's all".  

Size of a snow pea or snap pea?  

stretchedout

purelife wrote:
stretchedout wrote:
purelife wrote:

Size of a snow pea or snap pea?  
  How about CHICK Pea LOL!  

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

stretchedout

P.C. wrote:
 Umm...first of all, I didn't smite you.

Thoughts are different than behaviour.  But is it not our thoughts that lead us to make choices about our behaviour ?

As far as sneaking a peak at a nice pair, that is a little different than trying to screw everything in sight....at least in my eyes.

-----------------------------

That's okay.  Yes of course thoughts lead to behaviour.  Men say yes to sex way easier than women.  And men are thinking about sex most of the time a woman is within eye or ear shot.  We can look but not touch.  But flirting isn't cheating.  There has to be physical contact, no?

I will not post further on this thread until another man does.  Thanks.[/DIV]

purelife

P.C. wrote:
I love snow peas.  

Me too.    

Guy