I hate Koodo Ads

Started by Lise, Sep 29 08 05:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

[img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3090/2569019341_e9b49ef51b.jpg?v=0"]

Fracken annoying. Makes me wanna rip those stupid posters out.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Van

For me you could shorten this from 'I hate Koodo Ads', to 'I hate Ads'.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

I like quirky.....but those ads are beyond quirky.   I don't even know what Koodo IS....so they obviously aren't doing the job.  I've only seen the tv commercials...and I don't get them.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

I really dislike Christmas ads that come out before Halloween. Horrible!!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Russ

Dont worry Van.. theres lots of Christmas stuff out already to prepare you for the commercials.

I wish they would come up with a way to pay more and have all the tv and radio commercials removed.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

I know what you mean about the ads, Lise.  I don't get them.  And I see them all the time at the skytrain stations.    

Van

Russ wrote:

I wish they would come up with a way to pay more and have all the tv and radio commercials removed.

That is the main thing I love about Sirius Radio. It is worth the $500 +/- for a lifetime subscription to NOT have any commercials. I even wish they would ditch the DJs and just play straight music.  

Also, you don't have to listen to Bryan Adams Summer of 69 over and over...and over...and over....

Sportsdude

mobile phone company.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

Sportsdude wrote:
mobile phone company.

uses the summer of 69 song?

Nothing against Bryan Adams, but MEHHH!!  

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
mobile phone company.

And I heard it was owned by Telus.