Your Ideas- Dec 24 and 25

Started by Lil Me, Sep 27 08 02:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Lil Me

Oooh good ideas everyone.

The bar is open on Dec 25?  Good to know...

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
Oooh good ideas everyone.

The bar is open on Dec 25?  Good to know...

Check first but yes there is a number of bars open. It took us a few years to find a good one with decent service though.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Van

I like social drinks Christmas Eve and Boxing Day and right up to and including New Years. But Christmas Day, I only have a bit of coffee and some Baileys. Something about Baileys and coffee.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lise

Russ wrote:
You and I are just not able to let go of Halo with teh Master Chief. Hey have you tried Halo 3?? Its brilliant, my brother got the 360.. he's also got some new game that he loves.

Halo 3 is fantastic, Russ. Very good game tho I'm not able to re-play it as often because of the kids. Got some kinda bug - towards the end, it made my screen funny several times. Other than that, it kicks some mighty ass.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Van

I play pac-man on the computer...any pac man fans here??? Halo 3 has nothing on Pac Man!!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

I play pac-man on the computer...any pac man fans here???

I play Krusty's Fun House.    (seriously...I love that game)  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

I never played that one...it sounds too high tec for this guy. LOL! never been much of a video game person.

Russ

Van wrote:
I play pac-man on the computer...any pac man fans here??? Halo 3 has nothing on Pac Man!!

Morning VAn..
Nope dont have Pac Man on the comp, but i do love and still play it, heres one that i have from when i was a kidlet.
[img alt="http://retrothing.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/pacman_coleco.jpg" src="http://retrothing.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/pacman_coleco.jpg"]

Halo 3 still rocks. Dont know about the third, but you can get halo 1 and 2 for computer.

Van

Sweet Russ! I would love to have that!! Ebay here I come!

P.C.

OMG.....that IS awesome.  

What have I got that's 'Russ worthy' for a good trade.

Russ

Van wrote:
Sweet Russ! I would love to have that!! Ebay here I come!
LOL. The best part from playing it when younger (my brother wont play me anymore) is that you can play two player on it.
I was gonna put that my buddy just sold one for 40 bucks on craigslist.. but checked on ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.ca/Vintage-1981-Coleco-Tabletop-Pac-Man-game-WORKS-GREAT_W0QQitemZ360092844707QQihZ023QQcategoryZ11988QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

P.C.

Not bad......33 bucks and there's only 2 days left.

Russ

P.C. wrote:
OMG.....that IS awesome.  

What have I got that's 'Russ worthy' for a good trade.

LOL. NO! Wont trade.

<uh whachya got?>

purelife

Have you guys ever been to Circuit Circus on Kingsway in Burnaby?

They have the classic games...street fighter, car racing, bubble bubbles, etc.  

P.C.

LOL. NO! Wont trade.

<uh whachya got?>

HAHAHAAAA....made ya pause for a wee moment there, Russ.

Not me purelife.  As a matter of fact, I don't think I've ever been to an arcade in my life....strange, because I love arcade games.  

|