Sensual Tension in the Workplace

Started by Lise, Sep 27 08 08:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Yes?

I don't know. There's something so attractive about an intelligent young doctor doing his research and donning scrubs. Argh....

LOL on the pic......
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Interesting.  Can't say I've ever had sensual tension in my office of 1.  lol

I've never had a "thing" for doctors.  IMHO, most of them look old, geeky, or like undernourished zombies.
 Oh- except for Luka Kovac on ER.  He's hawt....but he's not young, so that doesn't really fit in with Lise's discussion.

I'm so off-topic, here.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

[img style="WIDTH: 302px; HEIGHT: 447px" height=632 src="http://i36.tinypic.com/2ii9a14.jpg" width=297]

I like him, LM. When he first appeared on ER, I thought he was just gorgeous. Those smouldering eyes, the accent...... just bliss. He's on Elektra with Jennifer Gardner if you're interested to know.

And yes, too bad most of the doctors around are old, un-sexy and boring. Then again, I'd be super nervous if a handsome, drop-dead gorgeous doctor were to do my physical.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Here's another hottie from the sci-fi series Firefly. Sean Maher played Dr. Simon Tam. Too bad he's disappeared from the public eye. Oh well.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Are we talking real docs ?  or TV fantasy docs.  Because when it comes down to it....scrubs don't really do it for me.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

lol on fantasy doctors, you girls are looking in the wrong hospital wing. Physical Therapy and Rehab. Everybody in there is a work out fitness freak/trainer for the most part, if you're into super fit people. Spent practically a year as a patient in hospital in terms of visits, I know my hospital wings.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Spent a few years doing that....their scrubs still dint impress me much.

Lise

Well, I'm not so much impressed by their scrubs but it's their e[SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"]nthusiasm, intelligence and bright eyes that are really attractive. *sigh*[/SPAN]
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Well, I'm not so much impressed by their scrubs but it's their e[SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; 12pt: ; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"]nthusiasm, intelligence and bright eyes that are really attractive. *sigh*[/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; 12pt: ; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; 12pt: ; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"]Yup Lise....those things are definitely attractive.  [/SPAN][/DIV]

Van

I once was so busy at work, I missed lunch...I was tense that day!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!