Clay is gay: Former 'Idol' runner-up Aiken comes out of the closet

Started by Sportsdude, Sep 24 08 10:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

Omg, I like sooo did not see this coming. lol

Clay Aiken appears on the cover of the latest People magazine holding his infant son, Parker Foster Aiken, with the headline: "Yes, I'm Gay."   The 29-year-old former "American Idol" runner-up, multiplatinum recording artist and Broadway star credits his son, conceived by in-vitro fertilization with friend and producer Jaymes Foster, with making him realize that he could no longer hide his homosexuality from the world. [/p]  "It was the first decision I made as a father," Aiken told the magazine, which arrives on newsstands Friday. "I cannot raise a child to lie or to hide things. I wasn't raised that way, and I'm not going to raise a child to do that."
[/p][a href="http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/080924/entertainment/music_clay_aiken"]http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/080924/entertainment/music_clay_aiken[/a]

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

Good he is honest with himself.

Bad he is a pop singer with weak songs (just my opinion).

Also, bad people actually care enough about his sexuality to buy a copy of the magazine that talks about it. Who cares?    
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Van

LOL!

I meant, bad, people in general actually care enough about it. Not so much People magazine.

Yeah, ok, me sucks at English!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Van

lol.

It is just more celebrity gossip...

Like Spears breakdown on drugs, do people care about this? They must, because whether you want to or not, you are probably going to hear about it one way or another.

Lil Me

I didn't know who he was either (don't have tv).

You guys are so going to LOL...
 when I heard the name Clay Aiken..do you know who I was picturing in my mind?

Troy Aikman!!!!!
 (who probably isn't gay...but who knows?)

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Van

I remember when Flea from the Red Hot Chili Peppers came out of the closet and some people made such a big deal out of it. I could care less.

Jeez, give him a bass guitar and watch him kick some a*s already!!!

P.C.

OK....it's your turn to lol.  Who's Troy Aikman ?  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

Troy Aikman might have been the guy who invented the Aikman burger?

P.C.

It's times like these that make me realize I'm a hic.

Van

lol! I wiki'd...Troy Aikman is some football NFL dork.

Why you call yourself a hick?

P.C.

lol! I wiki'd...Troy Aikman is some football NFL dork.

Well THAT splains it.

Why you call yourself a hick?

Because I don't know either of them....and apparently I don't know how to spell hic either.

Van

It was bugging me last night Michel, because I knew it was not Aikman. It is Troy Mclure! Voice from the late Phil Hartman.