Romance in the Work Place

Started by Lise, Sep 24 08 06:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think it's OK to be romantically involve with your co-worker?

Yes
4 (44.4%)
No
3 (33.3%)
Undecided
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Sportsdude

yeah yeah I know, I've got to cut down on wordage. It's going to change, political science department stops grading papers after the 3rd page (750 words). I had 1,500 as of last night, now its down to 660. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

Van wrote:
Easier said than done sports.  That might work in LaLa land. Real world, not so easy.

I know, but it is not impossible.

Michel

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
yeah yeah I know, I've got to cut down on wordage. It's going to change, political science department stops grading papers after the 3rd page (750 words). I had 1,500 as of last night, now its down to 660. lol

I don't mind wordage, SD, but politics... just doesn't do with me.  So I usually just skip over that...that's just me though.  

Michel

Van

Sportsdude wrote:
Van wrote:
Easier said than done sports.  That might work in LaLa land. Real world, not so easy.

I know, but it is not impossible.

It is also possible I am going to win the 6/49 tonight.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

It is also possible I am going to win the 6/49 tonight.

I just blessed you for extra good luck!

It is also possible that Van is finally going to take us out on that movie date with his winnings. ;)[/DIV][/DIV]

Michel

purelife

Michel wrote:
*prepares his steamy glasses*

Ewww...please, no details.

Michel

Van

Yes, if I win, I will take all the DS regulars to a movie night.

ONLY, if I get to sit between PC and purelife...on a night when Mr. Purelife and Sawdust are busy!!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

lol you guys can go see a Hollywood film, Michel and I will go and see an 'indie' film. lol  

Michel

Sportsdude

Of course! Just clean them before you get there or you won't be able to see. lol

purelife

Well, there's always touch and smell....

|