Alpha 2 omega, first and last all or nothing

Started by ProjectoR kiDD, Sep 18 08 03:57

Previous topic - Next topic

ProjectoR kiDD

[table cellspaceing="0" cellpadding="0" width="100%"][tbody][tr][td][div style="margin: 0pt 0pt 6px 16px;"][span style="font-size: 15px;"][span style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102);"]From[/span] Blak Bird[/span][/div][/td][td align="right" width="100"]
[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]                             [table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td class="quoteLeftElement"]                    [img class="quoteLeftImg" src="http://apps.rockyou.com/images/facebook/apps/superwall/icons/quote_left.gif[/img]                [/td]                [td style="padding: 0pt 3px;"]                    [div class="commentText"] if u care about the future of humankind, copy distribute this message, if not then you will die an old corpse, and recycled..
***|||*i may as well be the last man in the universe, looking for my soulmate the first girl, to connect the golden chain...many terrible things have been done to me to prevent me from finding her, and to keep the world controlled by broken love, broken chain* including, poisoning, diseasing, threats, near death attempts, stock fruads, manipulation of life to prevent growth, and other sick weak, twisted things, all done by one sick weak mind, hiring other gang affiilaited ppl, that do harm to ppl for paper money ect...

question is i dont knoe if shes alive anymore, and even if she died, i wouldnt die to be with her, id be forced to attempt to fuse life and death into one world...

i feel as if this situation of mine will start a huge war, i cant escape these thoughts....the war will be freedom fighters vs controllers, and will be the bloodiest war ever...without rebellion humans will be enslaved for centuries *again

also because of how hard i tried to find her recently with no luck, or any luck with love whatsoever....

so this is the end ppl, its all about that last soulmate couple alpha and omega....

the controllers will do everything to stop it from happening, so please help in anyway you can...

im physically dieing, and her spirit is completely faded

this is the fusion of opposites, and the hardest thing humanity will ever do...

we will not settle for some half ass prison realm, i challenge you to come out from hiding and fight me to the death, ahhh no? ok ill fish you out the slow painful hard way...
this is an ALL or NONE situation, persons with any information holding me, her and the world back, should come foreward now, or find out the hard way.
creation to completion. first and last, alpha 2 omega
final evolution

love you kidd|*|*||*||**<^>

[img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/CHONGL%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg" alt=""]
                    [/div][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]